"three or four other players not happy"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd imagine Hutton and Kranjćar were among the unhappy ones. All one big happy family now anyway

I'm past caring when he comes out with a sound bite now, the media know he'll answer all their questions. It's just his way, he's not going to change now.

The whole vibe around Spurs was poor leading up to the end of the window, you could even hear it in the podcasts leading up to it as well. The players looked like they didn't want to play and the fans were disenfranchised. Now we've kept Luka and strung a few wins together everything is rosy.

Have to say, I miss that useless cunt Gomes not a jot. I couldn't give a fuck how he feels, he made me feel bad many times. How bad can one feel on tens of thousands of £'s every week??

He is a cretin IMO.

c123841f-dde4-85bb.jpg

Hmmmm. "Three or four players" you say? I can name more than that. Probably, Bassong, Gio, Kranjcar, Jenas, Pavlyuchenko, and Bentley (?).

Re:

"Mr Vexed"]Have to say, I miss that useless cunt Gomes not a jot. I couldn't give a fuck how he feels, he made me feel bad many times. How bad can one feel on tens of thousands of £'s every week??

He is a cretin IMO.

He almost single handedly got us to the Champions League.

Re: Re:

dashmore said:
He almost single handedly got us to the Champions League.

There's probably a gag here about making save's with both hands but I'm better than that.

Back
Top Bottom