This is why the media are desperate for Poch to join United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would that be the Aspall’s variety?

I had a Cornish Rattler earlier

Started with a couple of pints of Thatcher's and then we went to some trendy boozer over Farringdon way and had a pint of something else (no idea what) but the music was so loud I couldn't hear myself think so left after that.

Left the twenty and thirty somethings to get on with it.

I haven't paid a Sky subscription for at least 15 years. Fucking home for retired and senile and incontinent old Gooners and Dippers. Fuck them.

Sky have created a generation of fucking social media and keyboard warriors. Cunts that take iPads to games and buy half and half scarves and love a bit of soccer ball.
I knocked sky on the head just as we were getting more air time 2,3 seasons ago typical but still don’t regret it or miss it....;)

I knocked sky on the head just as we were getting more air time 2,3 seasons ago typical but still don’t regret it or miss it....;)

I can see yours and Nutters points but I subscribe as there is no other way I can watch the footy
Other than a dodgy stream or down the pub with a bunch of twats

I can see yours and Nutters points but I subscribe as there is no other way I can watch the footy
Other than a dodgy stream or down the pub with a bunch of twats
Twats down the pub Noooooooooo plus that works even more expensive than having sky in the first place unless you can suck on one pint glass for a whole game??? Live streaming I’ve been quite lucky with that plus the live commentary via the fighting cock match threads now they’re an experience that money can’t buy!

I don’t have a ST yet, and streams are not always reliable so I have little choice but to get Sky really, if I want to watch spurs. Especially with how much we are on the telly. I don’t know the numbers but I’m pretty sure that well over half our premier league games are televised over a season.

Until we get to a point where Teams are allowed to broadcast their own matches via specific packages - which, in this day and age we should - then I’ll have to keep doing it. Unless someone wants to give me their Sky ID login? :p

Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman sorry for the language but I have had one or two pints of fermented apple juice and the Poch situation has got me fuming.
Drunken git!
giphy.gif

I don’t have a ST yet, and streams are not always reliable so I have little choice but to get Sky really, if I want to watch spurs. Especially with how much we are on the telly. I don’t know the numbers but I’m pretty sure that well over half our premier league games are televised over a season.

Until we get to a point where Teams are allowed to broadcast their own matches via specific packages - which, in this day and age we should - then I’ll have to keep doing it. Unless someone wants to give me their Sky ID login? :p

I agree not ready to give up sky but only turned on at KO time thus missing all the biased build up and reducing their audience which affects the amount of money they can charge advertisers. Also whilst a few years ago used to watch the sky sports news channel all the time , I now rarely turn it on. However I do not want to watch even more matches on a dodgy stream.

'Dodgy' streams (not the grief it's made out to be esp. as we're often not televised) + a half a dozen match tickets each season > Dodgy Sky and their cuntery for £60 a month.

No brainer for me.

Levy saw this coming, a massive 5 year contract at £8m per year?
How much more money is going to make you happier?
His son is playing in our youth ranks.
Hopefully his missus will have the final say...cold, wet, no Harrods dump of a city!

Back
Top Bottom