This is why the media are desperate for Poch to join United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SkyBet should be a fraud investigation every day of the week.
Oooooo but they're so squeaky clean with steling doing his most compassionate voice over the things they are doing to help people keep control. I've never really gambled but have a friend who is a professional gambler, dedicates his time to studying in order to be able to make the right bets each day, not cheating, he doesn't know any trainers or owners of horses, just watches and learns, you know what? He is banned from every betting shop in a 30 mile radius and all the online ones too.. for what? Having the bare faced cheek to win! What a thoroughly reprehensible business it is, give us your rent and money for the kids shoes, but win?? Fuck off

I haven't paid a Sky subscription for at least 15 years. Fucking home for retired and senile and incontinent old Gooners and Dippers. Fuck them.

Sky have created a generation of fucking social media and keyboard warriors. Cunts that take iPads to games and buy half and half scarves and love a bit of soccer ball.

I haven't paid a Sky subscription for at least 15 years. Fucking home for retired and senile and incontinent old Gooners and Dippers. Fuck them.

Sky have created a generation of fucking social media and keyboard warriors. Cunts that take iPads to games and buy half and half scarves and love a bit of soccer ball.
From the Company that brought you Deadline day - The Movie....
Hate em with a passion,but they as good as own football these days.

Yep, people who coo about a slave state or kleptocrat spunking billions on their playthings as being "good for the game". Of course it fucking isn't you dribbling simpleton

It's about time spurs put a stop to this bullshit! Any mention of poch to man utd in any press conferences and the wanker journo gets kicked out and the organisation they represent doesn't get anymore invites. Let's face it the usual gutter press/sky/talkshite will print bulshit about us anyway. At least us as spurs fans will know whatever these cunts say-print will definitely be shit

I have been to someone's leaving do and ready to rumble. Where the fuck is the coke head Gooner when you need him.

Let the big 5 fuck off and join their European Super League. Tottenham til I die.

Too fucking right, wish I met you at the lane that time 2/3 years ago, I feel my life would have been better for it

jonsword.gif

Chill chill chill my friend!!! None of us know the future, yes we all.want Poch to stay of course we do, but if, god forbid, he was in a serious car accident tomorrow and couldn't carry on, would you feel the same? It's the raw emotion of your girlfriend leaving you for the bloke down the pub you've always thought was a tosser. If he went, what is to say that levy wouldn't go out and get us the next big thing like he did when he got Poch, who is not wanting the tottenham job with the position we will be in? Best stadium in Europe, established in top 4 of PL, the bad old days are long gone my friend and although the loss of the manager would be a huge blow, we are a very different club from that one that bent over and took it from everyone 10 years ago
Yes totally agree we are a different club from ten years ago,5 years ago even and I’m sure the Tottenham job will be an attractive prospect if it comes to pass it’s available but there’s no need for that scenario we have a manager a good one we have a good squad as you say a new stadium which will be arguably the best in Europe but what I’m getting at is why should we roll over and let the Man Utd,real Madrid’s of this worlds cherrypick our manager,players,back room staff just cos theyre “bigger” fuck that we as fans pay the going rate supporting our team, money and time and not forgetting the emotional side of supporting your team,are we not aloud a winning team? Bare in mind the fuckwits that latch on to the likes of United or Madrid are plastic tourists that haven’t a clue who even plays for them let alone the clubs history! Why should clubs like us suffer just to let them prosper.NO

A great way to deal with this is to see it for what it is.
And that is basically:

A Times journalist said Poch wants to go, and his paper has proceeded to fly the flag of fake news for him
A Sky journalist was made to look like a cunt while Poch laughed in his face
Carragher thinks he should join Utd
Neville thinks he should join Utd

Thats really about it, from what I can see.

A great way to deal with this is to see it for what it is.
And that is basically:

A Times journalist said Poch wants to go, and his paper has proceeded to fly the flag of fake news for him
A Sky journalist was made to look like a cunt while Poch laughed in his face
Carragher thinks he should join Utd
Neville thinks he should join Utd

Thats really about it, from what I can see.

Fuck em all

He’s staying

COYS

I totally 100% agree, however there's no way I'm cancelling sky! There in lies the problem, the same as everything in life, the busses where I live are a disgrace, late, don't turn up, ALL staff hideously rude, complain... Nothing happens, why? Monopoly, in bed with the council, will never lose the gig, so therefore in a sad reflection of this world we live in, revert to type, fuck everyone else, as long as I'm ok. In fairness I only discovered the level of seedyness through this thread in the last hour, but I am completely sports mad, nothing else gets a look in, other than swimming or anything with horses, I'll watch anything. Fair play to you for binning them off, I will certainly reconsider as soon as the seasons over and the ashes and all the golf majors are done, probably just wait til the darts world championship 2019 is done, then I'll have a think about it!!
Fair enough it's a personal choice, i thought i would miss it but have found i like being free of them.

Back
Top Bottom