THFC v. Coventry City (Home), 5.1.2013 15:00 (FA CUP! 1882!)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think my favourite chant was 'We've won it 8 timesssss'.

Also, have to say, those who joined in with the 'Gareth Bale, he scores when he wants' should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. If you don't understand why, even worse. No words.

Well I did join in, it was in reply to Cov fans singing "He dives when he wants" and fact is he didn't dive for the free kick, at least that's how it looked to me. Annoying how many people are targeting him for diving every time he gets fouled, maybe you can enlighten me as to why I should feel ashamed about that?

By the way, I was in the Paxton for this game, we could hear you lot - be very proud of that, you kept the Spurs singing going, me and my kids joined in with you , but more often than not you were drowned out by a very noisy Cov support who can be proud of their support today, when they sang in unison they were loudest

Think my favourite chant was 'We've won it 8 timesssss'.

Also, have to say, those who joined in with the 'Gareth Bale, he scores when he wants' should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. If you don't understand why, even worse. No words.
I only sung it to try and drown out the "dives when he wants" chant. I'd never dream of starting that chant, or even joining in if it was just Spurs fans singing it.

have I missed something here? I did join in with 'he scores when he wants' but I have no idea why I should be ashamed of myself. It was just a chant used in a little bit of banter, unless I have completely missed something.

I was going to put a £10 bet on spurs to win 3-0 as everytime I sit in the shelf side we score atleast 3. I was happy when we went 3-0 up, because from there it looked as if it was going to be about 5-0, so I was relieved thinking that I had saved a tenner...how wrong I was

My brother had Dempsey first goalscorer and 3-0! Shittest odds (20/1)

Back
Top Bottom