THFC v. Coventry City (Home), 5.1.2013 15:00 (FA CUP! 1882!)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any idea how I can watch the highlights - abroad at the moment and don't want to use a VPN .. so another video provider would be nice.

34 seconds of pure glory

Edit Gif of dempseys second
1357430980911.gif

I don't understand why they put Coventry fans in the eastern corner and along? Most cup teams get the usual away sections and spread over further towards the east stand. Bit weird.

Easier to segregate than making the split around PL 33ish?
At least it surrounds away fans with elements of Park Lane fans who have had to move to either side.

I was going to put a £10 bet on spurs to win 3-0 as everytime I sit in the shelf side we score atleast 3. I was happy when we went 3-0 up, because from there it looked as if it was going to be about 5-0, so I was relieved thinking that I had saved a tenner...how wrong I was

As soon as Dempsey's header came off his head, I said "what a goal", and the guy to my left laughed at me. Then it floated in.

Also, I believe we have now scored 4 goals from set pieces in 3 games :avblol: :kaboullol: :vert: :dawson:

Back
Top Bottom