THFC SEASON REVIEW 12/13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

josh_spurs

An OG from 2012
as I wait in anticipation for my maths exam today, I though I'd pass the time (not full squad)

Lloris; at the start he wasn't always playing, his and AVB's patience has shown as he's now in the top few goalkeepers in the PL, if not Europe. What a signing

Walker; rough and ugly at times, but consistency has shown in the last few weeks, need that more often!

JV; what a man. Team of the year, and would of got player of the year if it wasn't for Bale. A ball playing goal scoring CB? Absolutely perfect for the club

Dawson; top pro, got his place back after almost going to QPR. Still has the odd 'Hollywood Ball' but he's a leader of men.

BAE; you can't not love BAE the person. BAE the footballer is something not worth smiling about. Odd bits of magic, but at the same time very stupid mistakes. New LB please

Dembele; If only his hip wasn't fucked then maybe he'd of been a lot more effective. Saying that, he was a important player, and his performance at OT was incredible

Parker; oh scotty, your 360 turns only take you so far. Still a good player to have around a young squad but a below average season. If only Sandro didn't get injured

Hudd; lack of pace kills him, brilliant on the ball, passing superb..just don't see him with us next season

Sig; brilliant technical ability, lack of pace but has stepped up to the mark when needed IMO. Next season will be big player forus

Holtby; Love him. Brilliant engine and stamina..needs to calm down but is young and will learn over time

Dempsey; USA USA USA. Important goals, decent player but thankfully he shins a good few in a season

Lennon; brilliant start, hamstring went at end and didn't look as effective. Good work ethic

Bale; Do I need to say anything?

Ade; poor throughout..in last 6/7 he came alive..most work goes unnoticed with him

Defoe; opposite to Ade, better start, poor end. Replacement needed IMO

Dnt give a shit who I've forgot, it's early

didnt-read-lol-spiderman-60s-1349917380Z.png

Back
Top Bottom