THFC Fan Forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

punky

Forza Vicario!
The club put out an email a while ago inviting fans to apply to forum at the ground to ask Levy/Ange/Son questions on Sept 19th.

They said they will let us know by the 12th so I guess i've missed out.

Anyone managed to get a ticket?

Christina Aguilera Wow GIF

The club put out an email a while ago inviting fans to apply to forum at the ground to ask Levy/Ange/Son questions on Sept 19th.

They said they will let us know by the 12th so I guess i've missed out.

Anyone managed to get a ticket?
I applied, never heard anything back.

Although the Trust sent out emails yesterday as they had been given tickets too, people were asked to email/apply to them by 12 noon today.

I just got an email saying I didnt get in. Wasnt successful in the ballot.

So back to thinking it is going to be full of pro enic plants!
I applied but didn't get in.

I just wanted Ange to call me mate!
Same here .... I assume it was a random ballot (rather than basing it on Loyalty points like for away games...)

Either way, I won't get to ask the long list of questions I'd compiled....

Never mind, eh!🙄

Got the unsuccessful email.

Please note, however, that we shall be making highlights from the event available for all fans to view free-to-air via SPURSPLAY and our official YouTube channel.

The highlights will be edited heavier than a MOTD game. :disdain:

None of me or my friends got tickets...gutted, as I recall we all went to the first one years ago with Martin Jol, and that was great - Jol and Paul Robinson even hung around after for a chat with us fans in the carpark

The one with Redknapp and Michael Dawson was pretty good as well.

Back
Top Bottom