THFC 2018/19 Player of The Year

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Time to start to think about it - Select your TOP THREE

• Total voters
I don’t know how anyone can leave Winks out of a top three, gone from playing a handful of league games before this season to being by a country mile our best midfielder, including putting in some outstanding performances in big/tough games. Spurs kid through and through as well.

Sissoko, Son, and Jan. And it really says about the rest of squad that none of them were in the short run. Individually, some players had some good patches during the season but were overall underwhelming.

It was only 3 weeks ago pundits were talking about Sonny being Player of the Season.

Pundits are like the weather mate.

Our player of the season for sure but nowhere near Sterling or Mane in my opinion.

He and Kane, partly because there are not that many quality strikers would be on a Premier bench if I were manager.

Last season I thought Kane, Vertonghen (100%) would have started. Eriksen on bench along with Sanchez.

Been a season to move on from and yet we can still do some damage where it matters.

Got to say that was easy.

I also know none of our players would this season make a Prem 11. Not a chance in my opinion, if the metric is consistency.

Other than Van Dijk name a better Centre back than Vert of even Alderweireld this season... I'll wait. Sonny would be a close call in that 11, although due to Manes incredible end to the season he might take Sons spot (Sterling too)

Hard not to vote for Son.

Jan, Toby and Winks behind him.

Shame about his injury because before it, Dele was a shoe-in.

Other than Van Dijk name a better Centre back than Vert of even Alderweireld this season... I'll wait. Sonny would be a close call in that 11, although due to Manes incredible end to the season he might take Sons spot (Sterling too)

Matip when he has played. Laporte, Rudiger, City mauling apart.

I think Vertonghen last season was better than Van Dijk, if not more of a leader.

Winks I honestly forgot and would be in the same bracket as Vertonghen and maybe a couple if others but 4th and 5tb.

Back
Top Bottom