Thelonious goes to Fulham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

cheers Case,

If anyone else on here fancies doing this for future away games, then feel free. I did this on my phone and the quality came out pretty decent. Pretty easy to do. E-mail them in to [email protected]

:nare:

Lovely stuff, I particularly liked the woman say "Do you know him?" towards the end.

I could give it a go at West Brom end of the month, but once I've had a few schwellies I get silly and forget. But if anything i'll get some of the atmosphere in and around the stadium.

eggsoakley said:
Lovely stuff, I particularly liked the woman say "Do you know him?" towards the end.

I could give it a go at West Brom end of the month, but once I've had a few schwellies I get silly and forget. But if anything i'll get some of the atmosphere in and around the stadium.
:laugh: cheers!

Don't worry about being pissed, we were fairly mullered when we recorded! The more people submit the merrier.

haha I just noticed because I have the mental age of a 10 year old and when I was walking through that park on sunday I was kicking all the leaves! And Flav I'm practising for when you do your naked streak. I'm gonna ambush you with a giant dildo, a rubber fist and a bottle of lube!!

kushty said:
haha I just noticed because I have the mental age of a 10 year old and when I was walking through that park on sunday I was kicking all the leaves! And Flav I'm practising for when you do your naked streak. I'm gonna ambush you with a giant dildo, a rubber fist and a bottle of lube!!
you missed out the claw hammer, that is a vital part of a rapists Woolwich.

I'm stating now that if Redknapp dies of a heart attack or has to leave due to ill health I can't streak, or there has to be an acceptable time period between death and streak.

Thelonious Filth said:
cheers mate! Great atmosphere down there, can't recommend Fulham highly enough as an away day

Me too, I have a mate who is a member there and we always go together and sit in the neutral end. Top day out, good pubs and good atmosphere

drwinston001 said:
Thelonious Filth said:
kushty said:
Can I hear leaf crunching in the background, when your on the way to the ground through the park?
both recordings were in the park, well spotted! :bae:

WOW, that's like proper Sherlock Holmes shit

[rimg]http://sometags.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/columbo1.jpg[/rimg]
Columbo'd...

Who loves ya baby.

kojak.jpg

Back
Top Bottom