The Trust Fan Survey 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
Received this email earlier. Funnily enough I'm not a member. Filed it in anyway

THST Fan Survey 2019: Have your say!
Dear John,

Each summer, THST polls members on the key issues affecting Spurs supporters ahead of the new season. This provides THST with a valuable snap shot of supporter opinion and enables us to prioritise our campaigning efforts for the months ahead.

The 2019 Fan Survey is linked below for your attention. It will take around 15-20 minutes to complete, depending on your answers. We need as many members as possible to take part so please grab a beverage of your choice, make yourself comfortable, fill out the poll and make sure you have your say.

The survey is open for a week and will close at midnight on Wednesday 26 June 2019.

To start, simply click here or on the button below.

Many thanks for your continued support.
THST Board
19 June 2019

Received this email earlier. Funnily enough I'm not a member. Filed it in anyway

THST Fan Survey 2019: Have your say!
Dear John,

Each summer, THST polls members on the key issues affecting Spurs supporters ahead of the new season. This provides THST with a valuable snap shot of supporter opinion and enables us to prioritise our campaigning efforts for the months ahead.

The 2019 Fan Survey is linked below for your attention. It will take around 15-20 minutes to complete, depending on your answers. We need as many members as possible to take part so please grab a beverage of your choice, make yourself comfortable, fill out the poll and make sure you have your say.

The survey is open for a week and will close at midnight on Wednesday 26 June 2019.

To start, simply click here or on the button below.

Many thanks for your continued support.
THST Board
19 June 2019

I did it. If I had realised it was 70+ questions I might not have started!

Oh no, I wrote quite a long rant about the wheel of death and also the benefits of being a 'plus' member. I don't expect anything to change though.

Ditto... I think every box marked 'other' I managed to shoehorn one of the other into. :eriksenlol:

Back
Top Bottom