The Todor Nedelev Appreciation Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Freudlychenko... I submit... you are correct!

we can do what the fuck we want this Summer...

Bale's stayin' Will.I.an is comin'... and fuck Wenger with his panic buys... we got this!

Freudlychenko... I submit... you are correct!

we can do what the fuck we want this Summer...

Bale's stayin' Will.I.an is comin'... and fuck Wenger with his panic buys... we got this!
Levy control's everything, just when Madrid think they have gathered together enough money, some Gibraltarian nationalists will burn down the Bernebeau, Real will now have to pay for this using insurance as well as the Bale money, but where did a rag tag band of 'nationalists' get 500 Tottenham branded darts from which to injure the guards? http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/product/tottenham-hotspur-dart-flight-and-cane-set/45017 :levyeyes:

But whats that, the deals for Will.I.AN. and Lamela have already been signed for, how will Spurs pay for this expenditure? But what Arsene Wenger 'accidentally' bought 2 million Spurs large sized home kits, with a personalised with ILOVEDANIELL and premier league badging, which came to £112 million. But why did Wenger get I LOVE DANIEL L written on the back???? :levyeyes:And now Woolwich are in debt without any 'War Chest', they can't buy any players.

And whats that, Spurs need another defender, but who has had a brand new, unbreakable knee installed, The fucking King is back.

And what is this? Oh Carlos Slim as agreed to pay £600 million to become the stadium and future shirt sponsor, but doesn't want any branding, so no naming rights or shirt sponsor, all he wants is a pre season tour of Mexico. Only after the agreement is done does he find out that Giovani Dos Santos no longer plays for Spurs. :gio:

Oh and Szeszney gets hit by a bus.

Levy control's everything, just when Madrid think they have gathered together enough money, some Gibraltarian nationalists will burn down the Bernebeau, Real will now have to pay for this using insurance as well as the Bale money, but where did a rag tag band of 'nationalists' get 500 Tottenham branded darts from which to injure the guards? http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/product/tottenham-hotspur-dart-flight-and-cane-set/45017 :levyeyes:

But whats that, the deals for Will.I.AN. and Lamela have already been signed for, how will Spurs pay for this expenditure? But what Arsene Wenger 'accidentally' bought 2 million Spurs large sized home kits, with a personalised with ILOVEDANIELL and premier league badging, which came to £112 million. But why did Wenger get I LOVE DANIEL L written on the back???? :levyeyes:And now Woolwich are in debt without any 'War Chest', they can't buy any players.

And whats that, Spurs need another defender, but who has had a brand new, unbreakable knee installed, The fucking King is back.

And what is this? Oh Carlos Slim as agreed to pay £600 million to become the stadium and future shirt sponsor, but doesn't want any branding, so no naming rights or shirt sponsor, all he wants is a pre season tour of Mexico. Only after the agreement is done does he find out that Giovani Dos Santos no longer plays for Spurs. :gio:

Oh and Szeszney gets hit by a bus.
s3AoP.gif

Back
Top Bottom