The Taupe Jim Jams - a poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your opinion of the lucky jim jams

• If Scarlett Johannson's not wearing it I'll point blank refuse to get into her bed

• It's just a football kit and I'm boring

• Projectile vomit whenever I see it

• I can't be arsed to vote in this pathetic rubbish

• Something else

• Dicksplash

Results are only viewable after voting.

mummy

We're not dead yet ...are we?
We seem to do quite well when we wear the disgusting taupe jim jams 3rd kit. When I first saw it I thought 'What the F**UCK is THAT???', but now I really like it. What do you reckon?

ANI6KJg.png

I hated it.

Then today I thought it looked pretty cool at the start.

And then later on I thought it looked a bit like our home kit after a rough match on a muddy field.

So not as bad as I thought it was but not great.

We seem to do quite well when we wear the disgusting taupe jim jams 3rd kit. When I first saw it I thought 'What the F**UCK is THAT???', but now I really like it. What do you reckon?

Can you update the poll to add "dicksplash" as an option?

Some people may not like our 3rd kit, but you can't deny that the Taupe & White Camo Training Tops are classy...

3lRBQa0.png

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom