The Spurs Code: How to Survive the Summer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
There was a time, a great time when the world was internet free. It was an age when innocence reigned and you could quite happily exist without knowing what an acquaintance had for dinner or how bad their commute to work was. It was a period of history where agents had no global voice, ex-con midfielders didn’t quote Morrissey and journalists couldn’t earn their money on sheer speculation. The internet of course isn’t all bad. It has helped billions get [...]

Continue reading...

Watching Spurs is like a drug, and I quite like the few weeks where I'm not on tenderhooks on hoping we win and that lot down the road get stuffed and having my whole week ruined if the results don't go our way. Looking forward to getting away for a couple of weeks - the USA is a pretty good place as its one of the few places where 'soccer' is a minority sport! Having said all that, roll on 17 August, when it all starts again!!

Back
Top Bottom