The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not all bad. Leicester fans in person are a different breed to the visitors we get on here.

Had a conversation with an old school fan earlier who was still incredibly worried about us taking them to the final day.

Edit: but in all seriousness, this 'back Leicester' day today was silly. Wait until you've fucking won, or decide to do it earlier in the season.
The balance here has been 1 who is OK ... Bluewhatever. All the others, total wankers.

Us Spuds have eyes everywhere?
mrs__potato_head10.jpg

Best we can afford is 2 draws and a loss. Obviously anything better would be a bonus but it means we simply have to win all 3 which is such a shame as West Brom at home was arguably the easier out of the four games.

Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri wants a 'movie-style' ending to the season.

Does this mean, it goes to the last day with us getting a dramatic 90+5 goal to send Utd down and win the PL in our innocence and with LC failing to score in thir third game in a row with all thier dodgy dealings being exposed in front of the TV public.

Totti said:
Best we can afford is 2 draws and a loss. Obviously anything better would be a bonus but it means we simply have to win all 3 which is such a shame as West Brom at home was arguably the easier out of the four games.
Beat Chavs- its possible. He who dares Totti, hecwho dares

Only if Utd win. A draw won't be good enough, in my view.
At least the Utd players are saying the right thing. 'They want to spoil the party' . Someone on the, Laugh at Woolwich thread showed a home/away points result tables. Im sure (cant find it again) Utd would go top if they beat LC today, thats how good they've been at home this season although it may have not seemed this way?

Another reason I am actually happy we ens up second. I really don't needed see any more Spurs fan than I already have this year. I was the only Spur boy around D for 30 years now I suddenly start seeing brand new Spurs shirts everywhere and every one is an expert on Spurs. Ask the. About teams from the years ago and they get that panicked look in their eye. Also wouldn't want to be like Man City and have our fans walk out before the match is finished because you feel your owed first place. Or like those peckers across the road calling for their managers head because they feel they are owed a trophy. I really don't need to be part of a club like that. I fancy been Spursy and I fancy our club. Don't need all these pretender fans. None of them were there in there in the lower half of the table days. Anyway...

Another reason I am actually happy we ens up second. I really don't needed see any more Spurs fan than I already have this year. I was the only Spur boy around D for 30 years now I suddenly start seeing brand new Spurs shirts everywhere and every one is an expert on Spurs. Ask the. About teams from the years ago and they get that panicked look in their eye. Also wouldn't want to be like Man City and have our fans walk out before the match is finished because you feel your owed first place. Or like those peckers across the road calling for their managers head because they feel they are owed a trophy. I really don't need to be part of a club like that. I fancy been Spursy and I fancy our club. Don't need all these pretender fans. None of them were there in there in the lower half of the table days. Anyway...
:llorishuh:

You are happy we finish second and not first?
Wut?

Back
Top Bottom