The "Reactions" thread (post all player/fan/manager reactions here.)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was pissed off when my mate sent me a WhatsApp (oh yeah, I have WhatsApp) of our fans singing Allez allez allez, I thought oh no surely not but the words are quit funny.

City thought they’d won it
But Tottenham pulled it back
Wanyama in the middle
Llorente in attack
Sterling scored the winner
The ethihad went mad
The ref looked at the camera
The goal was disallowed.
Allez Allez Allez.

Thought it would be nice to have a thread where people can all post in one place showing the reactions to the winning goal, our players/managers reaction, fans reactions etc.

I will get the ball rolling with this one...

The man of the moment and quite frankly, now spurs legend, Lucas Moura, crying his eyes out after being shown the goal that got us into the CL final.

Good grief, I'm blubbing like a baby just on the first one, what the heck am I going to be like at the end of it!

Last edited:

This is one of my favourites so far.

Its the utter loss for words resulting in, "Fuck off you cunts!! Fucking cunts! Fuuuuck oooff you fuucking cuuuunts!"

To that man i say, well said Sir! I couldn't have put it better myself!

Shocking language........... my giddy aunt? Shame on the man!!!

Apparently they went crazy in the Malta Supporters' Club, but I can't see the clip. Will have to wait until I'm out there next week, unless some clever person can somehow download onto here?

D6SDDl8W0AYgUUE.jpg

A great watch. Awesome support for Ajax, could be like that at the Lane if admission prices were realistically priced for younger, more enthusiastic fans.

Did you properly watch it??

Allow drinking in the stands plus standing and stewards not being tits then you get that atmosphere.
The average age / crowd looked similar to ours.

Just without the bullshit we put up with.

Makes me reconsider going to watch premier league football - they have killed the fun.

Via the Podcast, I just only heard Roses comments cunting Gullit off.

Classic.....

I don't think I can ever get used to Spurs fans singing Allez allez allez, it was super cringy to hear it yesterday at Villa Park and Woolwich fans have been singing a budget version of it as well now for a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom