The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shaping up to be another race to the bottom like the end of last season. Woolwich lose to Sheffield United at Bramall Lane.

We are one hundred percent still in the mix . We ain't catching Lecister the detestable vermin have that voodoo shit going again. But we can get third. If we get a fit DM in or a CB we will walk it. Vardy must be due some time out soon
Guarantee you we finish above Leicester. They are outperforming expected points like crazy, more than their title winning season. They will finish 5th and Spurs are making top 4.

Nothing much to play for in the Bayern game but a huge sequence of games for us coming up in the PL. We need to and ought to be focused on winning all these games in front of us. We've got too much quality in attack and a brilliant strategist/tactician in Mou to manage the games. Taking 6 from Utd and Chelsea would be absolutely massive, and is completely doable.

Just think people need to calm down with Top 4. I'd obviously want us to finish as high as possible, but the main thing is to get us back playing good, effective football.

If we get it, great. If not, let's focus on the cups and recruit well.

I’d written it off under Poch. It’s a definite maybe again in my mind now. Massive game against Chelsea this month.

Great weekend for us bar the Leicester result.

At the start of last weekend in 14th position, now in 5th position 6 points behind 4th position and 9 points off ManCity in 3rd so both are catchable off the remaining 24 games.

Just need to keep on winning and repair our goal difference (sadly well behind any of top 4 atm).

But we are certainly in the race - and should be aiming to finish in that top 4

We are one hundred percent still in the mix . We ain't catching Lecister the detestable vermin have that voodoo shit going again. But we can get third. If we get a fit DM in or a CB we will walk it. Vardy must be due some time out soon

I honestly can’t stand the cunts!!! I don’t have the hate for them as much as Woolwich or Chelsea, but they are not far behind. The wankers seem to have this force that pulls them throughout the season, exactly like their fluke title win. Lucky inbred cunts!!!!!

Bearing in mind the football we've played so far this season, it makes me chuckle that we're 5th. And above woolich and above ManU. Of the three, we also look like the team with the most potential.
Wednesday's away game at Old Trafford will be crucial.

Bearing in mind the football we've played so far this season, it makes me chuckle that we're 5th. And above woolich and above ManU. Of the three, we also look like the team with the most potential.
Wednesday's away game at Old Trafford will be crucial.
Draw Wednesday will do fine a win would be excellent but I wouldn’t be to disappointed with a draw.

We are one hundred percent still in the mix . We ain't catch Lecister the detestable vermin have that voodoo shit going again. But we can get third. If we get a fit DM in or a CB we will walk it. Vardy must be due some time our soon
I honestly can’t stand the cunts!!! I don’t have the hate for them as much as Woolwich or Chelsea, but they are not far behind. The wankers seem to have this force that pulls them throughout the season, exactly like their fluke title win. Lucky inbred cunts!!!!!
Couldn't agree more.

Back
Top Bottom