The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree with your assessment of his quality, but I favored signing him because he is a good young player. If our standard is the a player has to be as good as Hazard, it's slim pickings. Besides, Levy could sell a few of his shirts over here.
Agree 100%, i wanted him with Spurs badly. Partly for his potential, but mostly it's selfish nationalism.

I honestly don’t rate him, never seemed to do anything against us when we played them and got pushed out of the team by Sancho.
I agree, I don't think Pulisic is world-class (yet), but on that point he is an international for the US and the extra income and fan base generated by having a high-profile US player would be very beneficial to the long-term aims of the club. Sonny is the absolute steal of the century as far that goes and he didn't set the world on fire in his first season.

Talksport is gold right now.....

City: Even if we lose the league, we've had an amazing season.................. We were in all the competitions til the end..... Then goes on to compare themselves to Wigan. :pritchardeyes:

Since when was the QFs the end of the CL, bitch?

We really don't want a thread like this next season. It's the equivalent of having a relegation thread - make no mistake about it, we've narrowly avoided relegation to the Europa League. We need investment to make sure we're not run this close again.

We really don't want a thread like this next season. It's the equivalent of having a relegation thread - make no mistake about it, we've narrowly avoided relegation to the Europa League. We need investment to make sure we're not run this close again.

Should really be changed to 'The Race For Top Three' now. :kanehand:

I still haven't got over Lasagnagate or Newcastle away when they had already been relegated.
The scars still run deep and I'm not sure I would ever recover if the supposingly impossible happened and we missed out.
I know I'm being super pessimistic but that's what 52 years of supporting this Club does to you.
Costing me a fortune in Clairol too!

Luckily Burnley have something to play for gaining a place and £2m per place?

Emery won't risk his players if they are pushed this Thursday.

He will take his chance in a game where they start 0 - 0.

It's up to us to be professional and just see the game through in a sensible way.

There should bd no stress if we have someone talking on the pitch.

I'd like to see City win the title on Sunday with an injury time winning goal thats 2 yards offside, scored by a player that should have been sent off in the first half.

10390316-large.jpg

Obviously that player has to be Sterling?

YeaH I read that there is no risk of the ban increasing in the event of an appeal so why not try. Make the case of how Lemar provoked Son

Back
Top Bottom