The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Too tight to call in my opinion.

Win our next 2 home games and I think we will do it.

Absolutely not guaranteed though and sure to be a twist or 2 to come. Have to hope United drop points today or Wednesday to knock them out of it.

It will be very clear by Monday 29th what way this is going.

The good thing is we didn’t get slaughtered by city. We have to remember we always chalked that down as a loss and to be honest we could have easily won that game.

We kept our pride so hopefully it shouldn’t effect our form coming in to the rest of the games. Just put a string of 3 home wins together and I think we should do it.

Easier said than done but we are more than capable.

Just win our home games and don't lose at Bournemouth and we should be fine. The one I'm worried about is West Ham. They will raise their game to another level we have seen previously as they would love to be the first side to take a point, or better, at the new stadium providing Brighton don't get anything Tuesday. Best we can hope for is Palace nicking a point today and fingers crossed Everton beat/draw with United. Chelsea will 100% beat Burnley tomorrow night.

34 matches in and still 3rd. It’s in our hands boys.
3LzmT1G.jpg

I know some on here don't care about Liverpool but going into the weekend if you offered me a narrow loss to City in which our goal difference isn't too dented so that Man City can still have the title in their hands but Woolwich and Man Utd would both lose in the process, I'd have fucking taken it.

It's in our hands. We have 3 home games remaining out of 4.

Within the next 7 days:

Spurs:
Brighton (H)
West Ham (H)

Woolwich:
Wolves (A)
Leicester (A)

Chelsea:
Burnley (H)
Man Utd (A)

Man Utd:
Man City (H)