The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9 points from 5 games and not getting spanked by City and we will get top 4.

But we really need Brighton to win tomorrow against Cardiff nearly as much as we wanted Watford to take points off Woolwich today.

Eh. A Brighton win against Cardiff is nearly the same as as Woolwich dropping points?? How???

Ths scenes if Woolwich come 4th and we knock them out of the Champions league by winning it.......

:ledleylick:

There are no words......

Last time tiger woods won a major trophy 2008

Last time Watford made a cup final 1984

Last time spurs won a trophy also 2008

Last time spurs won a europen trophy 1984

The times Woolwich luckily go on a winning run at the end of the season. Sickening. We must end up above them in the league.
If we don’t, we’ve only got ourselves to blame. We were strolling it until that shit run of form let them claw it back.
If the boys let me down I will be fucking gutted. Can’t bear the thought of gloating gooners & the return of St Totteringhams day
:vdvcry:

Spurs GD: +30
Woolwich GD: +26
Chelsea GD: +21
United GD: +19

Not unthinkable that the goal difference will play a role in the end.

I reckon if Man City beat United next week & Chelsea lose or draw with Man U up at Okd Trafford that we'll be alright. The two big ones for me for the rest of the season are West Ham at home & Bournemouth away. That GD gives us a little more space than we hoped 70 minutes into that Huddersfield game. Big old end to the season we have coming up pal

Spurs GD: +30
Woolwich GD: +26
Chelsea GD: +21
United GD: +19

Not unthinkable that the goal difference will play a role in the end.

Yep I agree.

9 points gives us +3 goals minimum.

City is a likely loss if we are being honest and then it's 3 wins from 4 games and not losing heavily if we lose another.

Win 3 and assume we finish at +30. Hard to see 2 beating that if we all had the same points.

It's just a case of us holding our nerve.

I reckon if Man City beat United next week & Chelsea lose or draw with Man U up at Okd Trafford that we'll be alright. The two big ones for me for the rest of the season are West Ham at home & Bournemouth away. That GD gives us a little more space than we hoped 70 minutes into that Huddersfield game. Big old end to the season we have coming up pal

City won't win their last 5 games. All indicators point to Liverpool. The symbolism of this year just seems like destiny is all but written.

And United would be the most likely team to burst that light blue dream.

My complacency guard is set to MAX already, but If there's one I'm least concerned about....

Back
Top Bottom