The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you signed up just to tell us all how shit we are with as much vitriol as you can muster?

Gee, thanks! :adethumbup:

Why don't you actually engage with the content of the post?

Nothing I said was untrue, and there's no 'vitriol': I'm merely pointing out what I think the problem is.

We aren't shit, but we have underperformed in the past 4 games to an alarming/criminal degree, and I want to know what other people thing is behind this slump.

My gambit is to say what I think the problem is.

The FA are giving Bumnal blatant dives for penalties (as well as all the other 'soft' free-kicks) while Spurs players are booked for diving, even outside the box which they never do usually.

It's about time the Tottenham supporters get behind their team and give the cheat referee some dissent that can be heard ("Cheat, cheat, cheat" works well).

This is Sky's (Bumnal TV) plan. Spurs have to play against 12 men every match, while Bumnal have 12 men every match (against anybody in the PL inc. Liverpoo & Chelski),

Why don't you actually engage with the content of the post?

Nothing I said was untrue, and there's no 'vitriol': I'm merely pointing out what I think the problem is.

We aren't shit, but we have underperformed in the past 4 games to an alarming/criminal degree, and I want to know what other people thing is behind this slump.

My gambit is to say what I think the problem is.

Evidence suggests, you signed up purely to rant...

Have some respect for the community you just joined.

If you honestly think your posts equate to soliciting opinion, then you've got a lot to learn...

I agree we’ll finish 3rd with ManU 4th

Still London’s Top club and a favourable draw could see us in CL final

Up to Poch in next week to get the last few PL disappointments out of our system

Chavs still don’t look good and were lucky to scrape a draw against Wolves and ManU should have won with the chances they created as should we have done

Evidence suggests, you signed up purely to rant...

Have some respect for the community you just joined.

If you honestly think your posts equate to soliciting opinion, then you've got a lot to learn...

I signed up out of frustration, yes, but I'm not here to rant.

Also, you should show some respect to someone who's been to Kazan' for this club.

Last season: Mo Salah scores in the 3rd minute
Season before: Liverpool 2-0 up after 2 goals in 2 minutes before the 20-minute goal.

All goals down to mistakes.

The more things changes, the more things stay the same...

A Spurs fan wouldn't call him "Mo". You sound like a bin dipper fan. Prove you're not by saying they're filthy, robbing, dole sponging professional victims.

lzkGryD.png

iF7Nbrw.jpg

A forum of 5-year-olds.

No faces in here.

Probably been following us since 2007 or something.

90% of people in here won't have heard of Dozzell, Nethercott, Samways, Armstrong or Berti.

Man walks into pub... Ignorantly thinks no-one else has ever drank before.

:angryscouser:

You big-time Charlie.

You’ve been here a day. How the fuck do you make that assumption?

Few serious people here.

Just people accusing me of being an opposition fan.

Sort of cases who sing about Woolwich and 'You're shit' when we're 1-0 up and head for the exits when we're not winning, making us all look like wallies.

It was so much better in the old days.

Few serious people here.

Just people accusing me of being an opposition fan.

Sort of cases who sing about Woolwich and 'You're shit' when we're 1-0 up and head for the exits when we're not winning, making us all look like wallies.

It was so much better in the old days.

Not being funny but if you join up to a forum purely to rant and vent anger and then when people don't jump onto your wagon you call them five year olds and accuse them of not supporting the club when most are consistent, long term posters you're only going to end up one way pal.

We are all frustrated with recent results but to accuse some of not being around a long time when you've literally started posting yesterday and know very little of posters backgrounds is a little bit ridiculous. Anway, welcome to the forum

Last edited:
I'm negative because I've seen it all before.

I've done the hard yards for this club: Kazan', Donetsk, Zimbru back in 1999.

I come on here and get coated off?

Yeh, can't for a moment think why, can you?

We should really all just immediately assume you to be 'THE MAN' and cower to your superior fandom when all we've seen is some obnoxious, big mouthed ass-hole spewing bile about the club thinking he get's carte-blanche cos he's the only one that could possibly be frustrated with the last few results; all the while demanding "respect" from those around you...

....How can I put this?

Fuck off you complete and utter bell-end.

I've done more miles for this club than you've had hot dinners, son.

Wind your neck in.

I want what is the best for the club.

IMO

ENIC - ought to stay. I don't wanna be another oil club, and although they frustrate us, we'll never become a Leeds with them at the helm.
Poch - must stay. Without him, nothing matters. Yes, he makes mistakes, but he is building from the bottom up with almost no resources.
Jan, Kane, Dele, Sonny - must stay.
Trippier, Dier - too many unforced errors, too many lapses of concentration, too many critical mistakes. They've both been given more than enough chances. Get rid.
Sissoko, Lamela, Davies, Rose, Llorente - probably not quite good enough, but keep them around: they can contribute.
Eriksen, Toby - good on their days, but too inconsistent, and neither looks like he wants to be here.

Signings - Prio 1 = a RB. Would also make bids for Maguire (top centre half) and Vardy (ruthless).

I've done more miles for this club than you've had hot dinners, son.

Wind your neck in.

LOL.... You're my new favourite poster.

What's next you gonna PM me urging me to meet you so you can show me who's boss?

I want what is the best for the club.

IMO

ENIC - ought to stay. I don't wanna be another oil club, and although they frustrate us, we'll never become a Leeds with them at the helm.
Poch - must stay. Without him, nothing matters. Yes, he makes mistakes, but he is building from the bottom up with almost no resources.
Jan, Kane, Dele, Sonny - must stay.
Trippier, Dier - too many unforced errors, too many lapses of concentration, too many critical mistakes. They've both been given more than enough chances. Get rid.
Sissoko, Lamela, Davies, Rose, Llorente - probably not quite good enough, but keep them around: they can contribute.
Eriksen, Toby - good on their days, but too inconsistent, and neither looks like he wants to be here.

Signings - Prio 1 = a RB. Would also make bids for Maguire (top centre half) and Vardy (ruthless).

Yet for all your bluster... You're just churning out shit that I've read on here 100s of times already? ...Wave your little transfer window wand and we'll become serial winners with any mentality concerns long gone???? ....Really? Is that the BEST you've got?

Pretty pathetic given the fan-fayre you give yourself..... Where's the magic ultra-insight one ought to be able to expect from the worlds most dedicated Yido?

Back
Top Bottom