The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just to keep fellow members informed.

Forum authorities have been informed of abusive and threatening messages sent by Cretinousgoat. They possibly contravene the 1997 Protection from Harassment Act. I received this in a PM (Cretinousgoat has limited members who can view his/her profile).

The forum needs to identify and take action against members such as these.

Oh dear but there is no place for going too far.

Hard talk is one thing. Downright unacceptable and beyond is not in my opinion.

We are mostly adults but there is also decency.

And that is not in reference to the named individual but all of us.

Forum authorities have been informed of abusive and threatening messages sent by Cretinousgoat. They possibly contravene the 1997 Protection from Harassment Act. I received this in a PM (Cretinousgoat has limited members who can view his/her profile).

Fucking state of you

Fucking state of you

Please explain? We should tolerate abuse and threats via PM (especially as the member has turned off access.)

Please try and defend the 'person' masquerading as Cretinousgoat. Lots of recent cases relating to abuse on social media and online. There must be protection from these spotty twelve year olds sitting behind the safety of a VPN.

Anyway on to more important things. Streaky old three points tonight.

giphy.gif

Three points clear of 4th.
Four points clear of 5th.
Six points clear of 6th.

Over to you Wolves and Man City.

Please explain? We should tolerate abuse and threats via PM (especially as the member has turned off access.)

Please try and defend the 'person' masquerading as Cretinousgoat. Lots of recent cases relating to abuse on social media and online. There must be protection from these spotty twelve year olds sitting behind the safety of a VPN.

Anyway on to more important things. Streaky old three points tonight.
Yes.
cretinousgoat cretinousgoat and I have had a cunt off on the forum and via PM, and I don't mind the guy, he's hilarious at times, proper Spurs. This is a fcuking forum mate, if you can't handle it leave it ffs. That's my view of things.

This is a fcuking forum mate, if you can't handle it leave it ffs. That's my view of things.

Why should I leave? It's as much my forum as yours and his/hers.

I don't take much to being threatened. And nor should anyone else. Especially as I can't contact the person via PM as he/she has turned off access. I'm happy to take the differences off line, but can't.

Are you saying that anything is acceptable because it's a 'forum'?

We just look totally out of gas at this point, that's the problem. It was listless today and we don't have 11 players to put out there who are on form and make any sense as a unit.

Listless, lifeless and unable to break them down.

Nothing much on the bench to make an impact. Vinny and two defenders brought on as subs to not much effect.

Why should I leave? It's a much my forum as yours and his/hers.

I don't take much to being threatened. And nor should anyone else. Especially as I can't contact the person via PM as he/she has turned off access. I'm happy to take the differences off line, but can't.

I don’t think Goat meant it but wait until you’ve been accused of being a paedophile with a criminal record then complain
Happened to me with the Multi

Forum voted to ban him thankfully

But he is a wrestler!
Wrestlers dont know how to spell and their abusive and harassing behaviour is all staged anyway!

Why should I leave? It's a much my forum and yours and his/hers.

I don't take it seriously, that's what I'm trying to say.

But he is a wrestler!
Wrestlers dont know how to spell and their abusive and harassing behaviour is all staged anyway!

You mean he's a troll (sitting behind his VPN)?

I have him on ignore but if he sends me PMs,(unlike him, I have not limited access to my profile) I have to respond.

are you 12?

Forum authorities lol 🤣

If you feel someone's out of order you can foul vote them and if they get enough votes they'll be suspended. Sometimes it's best to just give it back though. Find a weak point to exploit. Spursdem did my nut in, but then I found out he was a virgin, still living with his mum and his best friend is a sock.

are you 12?

Forum authorities lol 🤣

Even unmoderated forums will have an accountability to maintain certain standards, to stop certain behaviours, abuse and prejudices. It's what the 1997 Act is for - and it's been around a lot lately. It's not a free for all - surely you're not defending the idiot?

Actually I've supported this club for longer than you've been alive. Judging from your imbecilic forum ID - I'd put you closer to 12!

If you feel someone's out of order you can foul vote them and if they get enough votes they'll be suspended. Sometimes it's best to just give it back though. Find a weak point to exploit. Spursdem did my nut in, but then I found out he was a virgin, still living with his mum and his best friend is a sock.

You're probably right, and I've voted Foul. The only thing left is to email whoever looks after the forum via 'Contact Us'. I'm not expecting too much of a response!

I've had a 20 page run in with Sammy after the Woolwich game. It's just that it takes so much effort!

All I want to do is discuss the club I've always supported.

Even unmoderated forums will have an accountability to maintain certain standards, to stop certain behaviours, abuse and prejudices. It's what the 1997 Act is for - and it's been around a lot lately. It's not a free for all - surely you're not defending the idiot?

Actually I've supported this club for longer than you've been alive. Judging from your imbecilic forum ID - I'd put you closer to 12!

Why not put him on ignore if it bothers you? I did that to a few people and it worked wonders

mikes01666 this forum embraces the entire spectrum of cuntery, it isn’t for the mild mannered and thin of skin.

Ignore it or embrace it. If you think people are genuinely threatening you that’s for the police.

And it will go to a somewhat large intray they have of “people threatening people on the internet”

Back
Top Bottom