The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D1Uvjr0U4AAdVsz.png

This is it exactly..... Woolwich, Man U and Chelsea are full of individual divas and when things aren't going their way they tend to coast around and then the lack of any fight becomes a self fulfilling prophecy of averageness.

What we have singlehandedly managed to do in these last 4 games is to give those 3 teams a massive shot of hope right in their arms and it appears that all the individual divas have woken aup and become interested again... Whereas before they weren't bothering as it looked like top 3 was out of the equation.

Whichever way you look at it this a monumental cock up....

1 point from Burnley, Chelsea, Woolwich and Southampton is just utter shite..... Add Liverpool to that and we could be looking at point from the last 15.

I am so upset with this crap.. .. They did not look like they gave a toss yesterday second half and that is a massive middle finger to the fans and the club.
I absolutely agree with you but what is the answer? Playing in the new WHL isn't going to magically make us play a better game. Same players, same manager, same attitude. Unless we bring fresh blood in to the team, we are going to continue to slide. Every team in the PL has spent money on decent transfers except us. Therefore the heart of the problem is Levy for whom this is not a sport, it is a money making business and whilst he remains, our future, even our standing in the PL is threatened. He has to go. There's no other way. Otherwise, see you in the Championship by 2022.

Remember that real easy run of games when Ole took over? This is where the schedule and competing on three fronts catches up with them. I honestly think Chelsea are a bigger threat to top 4 than they are.

Remember that real easy run of games when Ole took over? This is where the schedule and competing on three fronts catches up with them. I honestly think Chelsea are a bigger threat to top 4 than they are.
Woolwich is also looking threatening.

I absolutely agree with you but what is the answer? Playing in the new WHL isn't going to magically make us play a better game. Same players, same manager, same attitude. Unless we bring fresh blood in to the team, we are going to continue to slide. Every team in the PL has spent money on decent transfers except us. Therefore the heart of the problem is Levy for whom this is not a sport, it is a money making business and whilst he remains, our future, even our standing in the PL is threatened. He has to go. There's no other way. Otherwise, see you in the Championship by 2022.
If you think Levy’s only in it for the money do you honestly see him letting his money cow drop to the championship?
:dembelelol:
This team has only gone into a slide (I would use the word dip) the past 6 games, everyone of these players got to were we were prior to Burnley all without any new players to help them. And yes they are also the same players that are responsible for the current dip and must step up and be counted once again......
Will we win the league without spending a lot of money? Probably not, well unless we get a lot of good fortune along the way, which we don’t seem to get too often.
So it’s Levy’s plan to generate that well over due money via the new stadium and all that comes along with it...So right now we have to trust that will happen, will it? Who knows, but it’s all we have to pin our hopes on, unless we get sold and taken over by some mob boss like the Chavs or City, no thank you, I’m prepared to walk away from this club if that pile of shit happened...
I’m prepared to wait and let the “project” run it’s course before judging it a failure or attacking Levy.....
Now if in a few years time we are at the same bullshit, well then the gloves are off and Levy is fair game.....COYS!!

Spot on.

In 2013 after we beat them 2-1 at WHL and AVB made his 'negative spiral' comment, they went on title-winning form for the rest of the season and finished above us by a point.

So sick of our complacent, moronic players.

I have read your recent posts. All of them insulting Spurs players. It is clear that you are a twat of the highest order.
Surely no true Spurs fan can turn on their team like that. You have to be a fan of a rival team revelling in slagging off our players and hoping to drag the weak minded with you.

I have read your recent posts. All of them insulting Spurs players. It is clear that you are a twat of the highest order.
Surely no true Spurs fan can turn on their team like that. You have to be a fan of a rival team revelling in slagging off our players and hoping to drag the weak minded with you.

No, just someone utterly fed up with this season.

I can forgive players for being shit etc, but I am so fucking sick of seeing the same brainlessness game after game after game after game:

Trippier v City, United, Chelsea and Wolves
Rose v Soton
Sanchez v Woolwich x2

Are these players just low IQ?

Do they not give a shit about anything at all?

Don't count on the new stadium bounce - either the players find the move back has upset their rhythm, or feel too pressured to perform, or believe the mere effect of the place will somehow make the visiting teams roll over (forgetting that they are playing out of their skin to avoid relegation like Southampton, or just want to spoil our party)

No, just someone utterly fed up with this season.

I can forgive players for being shit etc, but I am so fucking sick of seeing the same brainlessness game after game after game after game:

Trippier v City, United, Chelsea and Wolves
Rose v Soton
Sanchez v Woolwich x2

Are these players just low IQ?

Do they not give a shit about anything at all?

And do you think our players will somehow be motivated by ‘supporters’ like you?
Take a look at yourself. The world doesn’t revolve around your feelings.

It’s a concept lost on some.
I’ll never slag off a player for not being as good as someone else.

If they are playing to their best ability, but aren’t very good, so be it. You can upgrade them without abusing and blaming them for everything.

Stupid mistakes constantly and players not putting in a shift is what’s unacceptable.

Give me 11 triers over 11 people with one eye on Real Madrid all day long

Back
Top Bottom