The Official Spurs App

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mummy

Okay, so we're dead...
Is it me, or is it crap?

I just got a new (android) phone, so I thought I'd give it another go - having given up with it on my previous phone.

Downloaded - Installed - Locked into a never-ending cycle of telling it what my preferences are. As soon as I think I've set it up, it returns to the start and asks me the same questions again. Fucking useless.

Does it work for you (especially if you're using an android device)? What are your experiences of the app?

...oh and by the way, I'm not filled with confidence when I see that one of the set-up questions refers to "Tottenham Hotspurs".

Is it me, or is it crap?

I just got a new (android) phone, so I thought I'd give it another go - having given up with it on my previous phone.

Downloaded - Installed - Locked into a never-ending cycle of telling it what my preferences are. As soon as I think I've set it up, it returns to the start and asks me the same questions again. Fucking useless.

Does it work for you (especially if you're using an android device)? What are your experiences of the app?

...oh and by the way, I'm not filled with confidence when I see that one of the set-up questions refers to "Tottenham Hotspurs".

It's a lot better than it was a few years ago. I spoke to the guy in charge of it last year and he was keen not to relaunch it until it was ready with features like digital tickets as you really only get one chance to bring lapsed users back.

That said, I didn't have the issues with preferences you mention.

It's a lot better than it was a few years ago. I spoke to the guy in charge of it last year and he was keen not to relaunch it until it was ready with features like digital tickets as you really only get one chance to bring lapsed users back.

Are you android or iOS?

Wouldn't you know it - I just downloaded it again and selected different preferences to the other times and it worked like a dream!

Duh!

Now I don't know what it's any good for!

Right, now I've got the damn thing working, what is it any good for?

I've noticed it says something about digital ticketing. I thought that was handled by Google Wallet/Apple Pay?

Back
Top Bottom