The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
No doubt for me, he stays for now.
There's nobody better available at the moment so I don't see the point in spending a fortune paying him off to get in someone worse or someone that's only temporary. We also know it's a rebuild season anyway so I want to see how the club invests in January to support that (or not) and I want to see what he does with a fully fit squad once Sess and Lo Celso are available.

Personally I'll start watching football as a neutral if we sack Poch.

He could get us relegated and then we might be even for all he's done for us with a shite budget.

Why are you judging him by the budget? That’s Levy’s area.

Poch has worked with an excellent squad throughout his time here, the budget is not meaningful when it comes to judging him. The budget might have been shite but the squad was still extremely strong. Most teams would have to spend Man City money to get Kane, Eriksen, Dembele, Dele, Alderweireld, Vertonghen etc together in their prime. It’s not like he got top 4 with average players, we just managed to get top class players on the cheap.

Keep him and build a team for him - sack him and the players will just do this every 18 months and we join the merry go round that United and Chelsea are stuck on

Chelsea are continually winning trophies though. They have won a trophy for the last 3 seasons in a row.

His heart isn’t in it and it’s rubbing off on the players. Time for a change.

Maximum respect to Poch for the last 5 years but it’s clear we need a different leader for the next phase.
Thing on this is though, do you really trust the powers that be to get the right man in if they were to go down the road you suggest? Would you really have faith in whatever contingency plan they come up with?

Personally, I would have more faith in Poch getting us back to the level he has shown he is capable of getting us to, after he is given the rebuild he wants. He has enough credit in the bank to be given this backing IMO. For this reason I am still Poch IN.

Keep him and build a team for him - sack him and the players will just do this every 18 months and we join the merry go round that United and Chelsea are stuck on

Like with Redknapp hey?

I take it results don’t matter any more - his interests come before ours. It’s not as if it is his actual job is to get the players to perform.

It’s far easier just to change the whole squad that it is too change the coach.

Thing on this is though, do you really trust the powers that be to get the right man in if they were to go down the road you suggest? Would you really have faith in whatever contingency plan they come up with?

Personally, I would have more faith in Poch getting us back to the level he has shown he is capable of getting us to, after he is given the rebuild he wants. He has enough credit in the bank to be given this backing IMO. For this reason I am still Poch IN.

I used to think that but he really seems to have lost the plot

Have sex with him and you'll likely end up with gout.

And what an honour that would be. The ailment of medieval kings.

Along with syphyllis

obvious connection with the Kings not Mr Goat

Getting gutted isn’t a good start to the week I’m told especially like a pig 🐖

Like with Redknapp hey?

I take it results don’t matter any more - his interests come before ours. It’s not as if it is his actual job is to get the players to perform.

It’s far easier just to change the whole squad that it is too change the coach.

Redknapp was 65 years old when he left Spurs, so not a long term option.

Poch is 47.

Back
Top Bottom