The mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS. BURNLEY BESTIALITY WITH SHEEPS
THFC-Israel
Untitled_3.png

Maybe its the literature your reading lately?
for the record I know english is his 3rd language?

Sheeps is valid when denoting several groups of sheep or several Genus of sheep, though in said context it's grammatically invalid. As to the ordering, I always put Spurs first whether it's home or away.

Anyway, I can't edit the title. As I see it caused quite an uproar maybe Admin Admin could do so. I'm logging off for several days due to familiy issues anyway, try not killing each other during the international interval (there's a direct correlation between cunt offs and lack of Spurs fixtures).

TTID

Sheeps is valid when denoting several groups of sheep or several Genus of sheep, though in said context it's grammatically invalid. As to the ordering, I always put Spurs first whether it's home or away.

Anyway, I can't edit the title. As I see it caused quite an uproar maybe Admin Admin could do so. I'm logging off for several days due to familiy issues anyway, try not killing each other during the international interval (there's a direct correlation between cunt offs and lack of Spurs fixtures).

TTID

All the best mate.

---------------- Lloris ---------------
--------- Dier / Toby / Vert -------
Walker / Wanyama / Davies (*)
-------------- Eriksen --------------
------- Son / Jansen / Ali --------

(*or Rose if fit)

Y'know, a proper match thread would have details and notable facts, such as Burnley have a couple of former Spurs in their ranks;

Dean Marney...taught me never to judge a player based on one goal.

And another goal scorer for us...

Fucking loved Robbo!!

No chance in hell Janssen will start ahead of Son. Son's scored more away league goals than Kane! Janssen's shown he's useful to come on with 5 mins to go and putting himself about a bit and winning free kicks - that's a long way from being good enough to start, and he's generally been poor when he has.

I kind of agree but is Son's scoring coming from a wide position or centrally? I would like to see Jansen start in Kane's position. Son is a pretty effective sub.

Last edited:
Id go with Jansen as a more physical presence to start, get amongst them and cause some hassle. Son to come off the bench and run at them when legs are tired.

I'd also take a point from this game now if you offered it to me.

Id go with Jansen as a more physical presence to start, get amongst them and cause some hassle. Son to come off the bench and run at them when legs are tired.

I'd also take a point from this game now if you offered it to me.
Spot on mate. Janssen will give us more against a physical back 4. Make NO mistake here... Burnley are a tough team to beat at their place. If we can use a battering ram before we bring out the scalpel, then that's the way to give these lads a game. I respect Burnley. Anyone that doesn't is really underestimating them. Hostile crowd, physical team...this is a friggin tough game.

Burnley have the sixth best record at home in the league, 29 points out of their 32 were won at home, that is better than the likes of Man City, Man Utd or Leicester. Even with their atrocious away form, they've been hard to beat recently and I think they are a very tough nut to crack, probably one of the toughest in our remaining schedule. Anyway, something tells me that where others failed to do well, we will so I think we will beat them comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom