The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Same 11 to start for me-KWP can come of age. Would be nice to beat them with him in the side. Chelsea are there for the beating its down to how we play. Get it right, win all day long. COYS

It's the hope that kills you. I'd feel differently if Hazard was up against Walker-Peters. That's one hell of a baptism of fire in your 2nd game. But I have a good feeling. 1-0.

Before we get too carried away, Pedro and Moses are probably back for them, which means they can start a back 3 of Azpilucueta, Luiz, Ruediger with Moses and Alonso as wing backs. They will put out a strong side.

Completely disagree with KWP starting ahead of Trippier if the latter is fit to play.

Better both offensively and defensively as well as having around 6 years more experience.

One good debut game against a dire Newcastle side doesn't warrant 1st choice RB.

Two days ago we were a threadbare bunch of crap...now we're going to thump Chelsea.

At least the mood has changed for the better
Lose that anxiety....
...Patience - relax - lets find that G Spot-? COYS

200.gif

Before we get too carried away, Pedro and Moses are probably back for them, which means they can start a back 3 of Azpilucueta, Luiz, Ruediger with Moses and Alonso as wing backs. They will put out a strong side.
You are right -But - For me, its down to us and how we play-I really don't care about who they will start. Luiz is a weak link for them, play on him. We keep hearing about the 'BIG pitch' Luiz hasn't got the legs. COYS

Anyone else hate Chelsea more than Woolwich?
No I would always want Chelsea to beat the Woolwich, thats the test.
You have to remember, our big derby is against Woolwich, always will be. Chelsea is against Fulham. Chelsea are a small time outfit who won the lottery , they don't deserve any recognition. I have more respect for Woolwich but hate them more. Chelsea are shit on your shoe, an innocence that you want to wipe away for good.

[formation=442, Cuntoise, Azipulcunta, Cuntluiz, Moscuntes, Cuntlonso, Kunte, Paedo, Willcuntian, Scuntt, Moracunta, Batishcuntiya][/formation]
Manager: Antonio Cunt
Apologies if I have the positioning slightly wrong.

I felt more confident playing them at the Lane last year when they were on their record breaking run.
First game at Wembley, their squad riddled with injuries and suspensions and the results of this weekend all scream Chelsea win to me.

Hope I'm wrong and we smash the fuckers though!

I felt more confident playing them at the Lane last year when they were on their record breaking run.
First game at Wembley, their squad riddled with injuries and suspensions and the results of this weekend all scream Chelsea win to me.

Hope I'm wrong and we smash the fuckers though!

We have a similar approach to upcoming fixtures. The higher my confidence, the more I fear the fall.

The paradox of being a Yid.

EDIT: Sorry I misread your post, I thought you said you felt more confident going into this game. I feel like they are there for the taking, and that a win at Wembley against the defending champs would be an incredible statement, hence my own nerves.

Last edited:
I doubt we'll get an easier away game this season than Newcastle, so can't read too much into it. I always find for games like Chelsea and Woolwich, the fear of losing is stronger than the anticipation of winning. Just can't enjoy them.

Yes he had a (very) good game yesterday but we won't see Kyle Walker-Peters in the starting XI this game I guess. If Trippier is fit he'll play at his spot, if not think it'll Dier who fills in. The Chelsea derby is a different piece of cake from playing newly promoted Newcastle away.

Massive game. I don't care which players they'll line up. I just wan't us to win so bad.

I want Sissoko to come good so needs games for me. . Its going to be a long season so we need Sissoko to fit in quickly. What a gane for him to make his mark.Trippier agree .
As long as Son has the brace I think he starts on the bench

Back
Top Bottom