The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think Poch would play KWP for this one.

I can definitely see Sissoko at RWB with 3 at the back in all honesty. Pace and power on that big pitch.

I don't think Poch would play KWP for this one.

I can definitely see Sissoko at RWB with 3 at the back in all honesty. Pace and power on that big pitch.

I don't think he'll play with 3.
Chelsea usually sit back and counter which our press with 3 struggles against since theres no room.
I don't think we're as good when we play 4 but it gives us a bit more space.

I agree that KWP probably won't play though.
They'll target him like the scum they are.

I think this is our strongest lineup player for player, as long as Son and Wanyama can go 90. Playing Dier might be risky, but no riskier than KWP or Sissoko, and after the battle of the bridge I want to see Eric fucking up the Chavs at every opportunity. The one thing with this lineup is it leaves very little on the bench as far as game changers, but c'est la Tottenham Hotspur.

If he's lost the dressing room and this is mostly the same squad as during the Mourinho revolt....under the same chairman, well, maybe we're in for an easier ride this year!
They really are despicable, cunts seem to win a title, go away for 2 months, and come back to immediately turn on their manager. Never - NEVER - been a Mourinho fan but it still didn't sit well seeing how things went down 2 years ago. Happens to every manager there, and the "fans" are more of the same. I honestly can't imagine what the draw is for managers, other than the guaranteed lucrative buyout that's inevitably coming.

This one has draw written all over it. Cunty will shut up shop & try to sneak a goal. Poch will be wise to it.

If I was having a bet I'd go for 0-0. But since I'm an eternal optimist I will wank myself silly at the thought of another 2-0 win, leaving us 6 points clear of these chumpions.

I feel we will dominate them, but jammy cunts that they are, even in what appears a weakened state they cannot be taken lightly. Its a massive game and the rewards for winning will lay the foundations for our season. I just hope we go out there and school them on football like we usually do lately, and every one of our shots flys in the back of the net, we are due some luck against them.

This will be a tough game. Chelsea will be hugely motivated following their defeat against Burnley, and they'll be desperate to get something from this game. They hate us as much as we hate them, so I expect them to be mentally up for this one. If we are properly and fully prepared, we could and should win. But it's not the foregone conclusion some might assume. Far from it.

Im up for this don't get me wrong, but compared to how excited I am going to Wembley vs the lane last season is like comparing a week in Blackpool compared to a week All inclusive in the Caribbean....
I really do hope Wembley grows on me though.... just after the CL and games there last season just ain't the same! :pochfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom