The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Zaha was unplayable at times. I would definitely love him here. Obviously Palace will have something to say about that.

He was very good, strong, pace, tricky, good control. He is the biggest player at a small club where he is though, would he look as good in the Spurs team alongside the likes of Eriksen, Kane, Dele etc. or would it be a bit more like Siggy where he is good but not really raising us up a level? I donno, just asking the question. I have been impressed with him in recent weeks whereas earlier this season really didn't want it to happen.

Excuse me

Lusardi was the Dogs
Trust me

You're excused old boy.
Still is the Dogs as far as I'm concerned. Just brings back memories of my early days at the lane when she used to be a regular half time guest, launching Monkey Nuts into the Shelf.

Never I feel has a team been so good for 2 seasons without a trophy.

All I ask is for all of them to commit one more season plus whoever we buy.

Fucking h
Never I feel has a team been so good for 2 seasons without a trophy.

All I ask is for all of them to commit one more season plus whoever we buy.

There is no justice in the football world , it would be tragic and I mean tragic for this group to split up with nothing to show for it.

Stick together lads, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make history.

Is that a euphemism???
Dunno, but I'd still launch my monkey nuts into her shelf...

200.gif

Massive result tonight. We didn't play that well and beat a palace team that have turned the chavs, Woolwich and bin dippers over in recent weeks.

This team took another step forward tonight, after what happened Saturday and what has happened in previous seasons, we did not fold.

He was very good, strong, pace, tricky, good control. He is the biggest player at a small club where he is though, would he look as good in the Spurs team alongside the likes of Eriksen, Kane, Dele etc. or would it be a bit more like Siggy where he is good but not really raising us up a level? I donno, just asking the question. I have been impressed with him in recent weeks whereas earlier this season really didn't want it to happen.

On the positive sides he is already playing in the PL so wouldn't need time to adjust, and we all know how good Poch is at improving players....
but would he come to us just to be a squad player? as that's all I think he would be, I would much rather us sign someone who is going to give Poch headaches picking the starting 11.........

Big shout out to Eric Dier tonight. Hard game for him as he had to play two positions, plus the extra pressure from Wanyama having a bit of a stinker.

No argument with Eriksen being man of the match but Dier gave him the room and time to boss ting in the middle.

Really organised at the back too (as were Jan and Toby) as could be seen at the Palace corners and free kicks, that line of four thing they did, our boys had it sorted all night

:dierpochhug:

I'm sure not many keep tabs on the Irish League, but the reigning champions Crusaders had the league wrapped up with 6 games to go. Their arses collapsed spectacularly and they are one point behind Linfield with a game to go..

An omen??

Back
Top Bottom