The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we can get gkn up to speed then playing like we did tonight with him on a wing could bring us a lot of goals. I reckon we lost out on a few chances (still created them though) because our forwards weren't quite quick enough. Really should be playing like that against liverpool and city at the very least; maybe united, woolwich and chelsea too.

Cheers lads! :tobyarm::dierpochhug:

If it's a boy I shall name him Hurrikane Deli Dier King! Lol lucky I've already got the surname of a cult spurs player :ledley:
Hurrikane Deli? I think I've eaten there...make a shit Italian sub.
:wanyama:

Poor Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb

Missing this match and currently sitting in Porto's stadium witnessing his team lose 1-3 :(

We love you NABS
me after the end of both games
giphy.gif

Sons 1st goal was a cracker
2nd by Kane was beast
by 3rd Kane was on fire
great team defense
massive win
all without Dele and rose too :roseunsure:

Great call by the linesman. If it looks offside he should give it offside, regardless of the fact it was onside
It's like the opposite of Woolwich and Stoke, where he was offside and it was called offside, but according to the media, it was close so it should have been on...
f25.gif

Have been quiet because I stopped reading the thread just before kick off, and have spent the last hour reading through the many many pages since then.

Damn I love this forum, and I love this feeling. We are a proper, proper team. Everybody was brilliant tonight, and poch has a plan b!!! Halelouja!!!

Kane is having his bale moment, yes they are very very different players, but I would argue that he is now more influential, and I can see this guy staying with us for many many many years.

I'm just so happy. . . And my Mrs waited until the full time whistle to announce that she's pregnant! ! ! (We were trying) what a fucking day! ! !
best line of the post.

Gives everyone permission to offer congratulations rather than condolences.
:tobyarm:

Great win absolute pride in team and support staff big effort:
The write up on line at the BBC by that Phil fucking Dawkes was bullshit made us sound like we are the losers! He should be invited to the TFC pod cast and kicked in the balls for his crap biased writing.

Last edited:
See where you're coming from but disagree on a few points

Lloris 7
Aurier 8, if only for that weird dummy thing
Alderweireld 8.5
Sanchez 7.5
Vertonghen 9 and my MotM
Davies 8.5
Dembele 6.5. Thought he was "tidy"
Dier 7.5 Bossed the CM
Son 7.5
Eriksen 8.5
Kane 9
I would change Son and Eriksen rating i think. But i agree with anybody else.

What an idiotic comment from the worst Neville brother. Kane is already top top world class.

He was saying Harry would have to join Madrid to become "World class". The wag co-commentating asked him if Giggs, and Dalglish were World class. That fucked the chuckle brother good n' proper.

I don't really care what the punters say, the vast majority will never give the club anything than temporary, begrudging praise.

Tonight i heard punters saying "if Poch goes", "If Kane goes", "If Levy doesn't pay more". They don't talk about any other team this way. I mean Man Ure are unlikely to win the CL, but no one was saying last night that Rashford or Lukaku would have to move to become "World class".

Fuck em'.

Back
Top Bottom