***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My last word on this Tonto

I remember you in one of your recent drunken rants offering your tickets because you were so depressed

Can't be arsed to find it but it shows what a fair weather plastic fan you are

:avbhumph:

We'd just paid £30m for Sissoko. I wasn't depressed, I was annoyed. Anyway, you don't have to read anything I post. You appear to think I'm just a drunken cunt, so why don't you just ignore me? You're a bit of a voyeur really. And a cunt.

But I'm not a nazi so I read most posts on subjects I care about

Yes a voyeur, quite possibly but I get caught

A cunt, yes I can be we all can

Say stupid things, yes often

But if I genuinely upset anyone I'm man enough to apologise

I even said sorry to Gibbsy one night!

Nail on head was hit by saying you can't play an identical style in every game. Don't get me wrong Spurs on the free-flowing aggressive is a great spectacle but you can only do it against certain teams and when you have all the key players on their game.
Facts were last night we missed two key players from outset and I'm not really sure why Poch took both Dembele and Son off. After that it was a shambles.
The other thing that really got to me last night was the number of times we played the ball backwards to HL - that was to some degree caused by the style of the German team ( which I thought was fairly similar to ours) - and yes I don't like the hoof it up the pitch alternative but we could have been two goals worse than the final result with all that goofing about.
It was a very disappointing night. We appear to have two strikers that have a long way to go to be anything but squad peripheral players in Janssen and Sissoko. Not ideal when you need decent depth to challenge on multiple fronts.
Wembley ? It's a stadium - Bayer had no trouble with it. And their supporters delivered for the full 90

l disagreed with a post you made - is nobody allowed to challenge you now? Get over it, you're embarrassing yourself. Are you actually annoyed because I get on with a poster you dislike? You're one sad old cunt if you are. And another thing, make up your own insults and stop using Audrey's. You're as unoriginal as you are you are touchy. Plastic fan? When was the last time you went to a game?

Just because you went in the 60's doesn't make you a better fan. If you were any sort of a man you wouldn't have ranted and raved about a mother with two kids who left four minutes early because she needed to catch a train. It was unbelievably rude, and now you're acting like a child because I called you out.

Forum watchdog? It was you who was telling Tracy the Bazali score you daft old hypocrite.

I saw over 25,000 thousand 'mothers' leave last night at 60mins, most of them looked very male-ish but I'm a nice guy and very accepting.

Nail on head was hit by saying you can't play an identical style in every game. Don't get me wrong Spurs on the free-flowing aggressive is a great spectacle but you can only do it against certain teams and when you have all the key players on their game.
Facts were last night we missed two key players from outset and I'm not really sure why Poch took both Dembele and Son off. After that it was a shambles.
The other thing that really got to me last night was the number of times we played the ball backwards to HL - that was to some degree caused by the style of the German team ( which I thought was fairly similar to ours) - and yes I don't like the hoof it up the pitch alternative but we could have been two goals worse than the final result with all that goofing about.
It was a very disappointing night. We appear to have two strikers that have a long way to go to be anything but squad peripheral players in Janssen and Sissoko. Not ideal when you need decent depth to challenge on multiple fronts.
Wembley ? It's a stadium - Bayer had no trouble with it. And their supporters delivered for the full 90

We haven't been firing on all cylinders for a lot of this season

I thought Sissoko was awful but there were shockers from others too!

I really can't explain it and part of me is dreading Sunday, not that I'd miss it!

We haven't been firing on all cylinders for a lot of this season

I thought Sissoko was awful but there were shockers from others too!

I really can't explain it and part of me is dreading Sunday, not that I'd miss it!

It's either the worst time to play the nomads or the best time, a win puts us right back in it. Think Poch is purposely being sly and Kane may start.

It's either the worst time to play the nomads or the best time, a win puts us right back in it. Think Poch is purposely being sly and Kane may start.

I hope so and will be glad when Toby is back

Really rate the guy!

No it wasn't because you disagreed with me it was because you went on a self righteous rant as you often do
Not true. I didn't rant. I just objected to you telling Tracy not to post on the forum again.

Anyone can challenge me about any subject
That is an absolute whopper. You're the touchiest cunt on here.
I welcome it and also go on political forums as I enjoy debate but with you it's just childish spiteful name calling
Oh right, so all that shite about being an alcoholic loser, with no life was intelligent debate was it? You were trying to insult me with your limited intelligence, and you know it. No attempt at debate whatsoever.

And I've apologised, like a man, to Tracy who has graciously accepted it so move on
That's because she's got class, unlike you.

I think a few others have called you the forum watchdog among other names but I don't give a fuck who you do and who you don't get on with!
So why do you keep mentioning scott scott ? You're like a fucking 10 year old with your playground allegiances. People have called me many things, but no one has bored the living crap out of me like you have - not even the ex-pat Floridian. Now leave me alone, all this shit because you couldn't accept a simple rebuttal to an unpopular post.

Not true. I didn't rant. I just objected to you telling Tracy not to post on the forum again.

That is an absolute whopper. You're the touchiest cunt on here.

Oh right, so all that shite about being an alcoholic loser, with no life was intelligent debate was it? You were trying to insult me with your limited intelligence, and you know it. No attempt at debate whatsoever.

That's because she's got class, unlike you.

So why do you keep mentioning scott scott ? You're like a fucking 10 year old with your playground allegiances. People have called me many things, but no one has bored the living crap out of me like you have - not even the ex-pat Floridian. Now leave me alone, all this shit because you couldn't accept a simple rebuttal to an unpopular post.

Started early tonite Tonto?

Or are we carrying on from lunchtime?

Not even 9pm!!
Bet the Yanks are shitting themselves for later on
But tomorrow you will either delete your drunken rants or ask Case to delete your account
Same old same old and you say I'm boring?

I don't think I do keep mentioning Scott, once maybe
Who cares?

No I wasn't trying to start an intelligent debate with you

It would be too one sided!

Yes you did rant as usual when someone doesn't agree with you!

So if I bore you stop engaging with me but you won't because you're a childish cunt who has got to have the last word!

Now do me a favour and fuck off to your boozer in Beaconsfield

Apologies to any other forum user getting pissed off with this

So why did you start this?

I'm not the one who writes like an eight year old.

I didn't start this

You took it upon yourself as the forum enforcer to have a pop at me because you felt that I abused another forum user who was quite capable of dealing with it herself

She has and we're cool so mind your own business and keep your childish petty remarks, 8 yr old, senility, boring etc to yourself

We've heard it all before you drunken twat

:goonermong:

I didn't start this

You took it upon yourself as the forum enforcer to have a pop at me because you felt that I abused another forum user who was quite capable of dealing with it herself

She has and we're cool so mind your own business and keep your childish petty remarks, 8 yr old, senility, boring etc to yourself

We've heard it all before you drunken twat

:goonermong:
Just stop. You are childish and boring. I'm guessing you're also approaching senility. Don't use the we word, when not one poster agrees with you.

l disagreed with a post you made - is nobody allowed to challenge you now? Get over it, you're embarrassing yourself. Are you actually annoyed because I get on with a poster you dislike? You're one sad old cunt if you are. And another thing, make up your own insults and stop using Audrey's. You're as unoriginal as you are you are touchy. Plastic fan? When was the last time you went to a game?

Just because you went in the 60's doesn't make you a better fan. If you were any sort of a man you wouldn't have ranted and raved about a mother with two kids who left four minutes early because she needed to catch a train. It was unbelievably rude, and now you're acting like a child because I called you out.

Forum watchdog? It was you who was telling Tracy the Bazali score you daft old hypocrite.

No it wasn't because you disagreed with me it was because you went on a self righteous rant as you often do

Anyone can challenge me about any subject

I welcome it and also go on political forums as I enjoy debate but with you it's just childish spiteful name calling

And I've apologised, like a man, to Tracy who has graciously accepted it so move on

And for the 60s read 70s, 80s, 90s, 00, 010 ad finitum

I think a few others have called you the forum watchdog among other names but I don't give a fuck who you do and who you don't get on with!

Really I don't

:dier::dierpochhug::levyeyes:

I don't think I want to wade through the last few page of this, I am sure I can imagine the rumblings etc. I am not one to be negative but it's clear we are off form.

I think this is Poch's first big test, even bigger than chasing the title last season. Getting us back on form will be vital. Right now it is hard to know what to expect from match to match. Sunday could be anything from total football to total shit.

It's definitely an unsettling feeling and I'm hoping Poch turns it around quickly. That was a pretty bad display yesterday.

Who the hell will forgive you that?

I don't know to be honest but he was on form one night and everybody seemed to be having a go at him including me so I just thought enough is enough!

He didn't acknowledge it though which I found strange but he's gone quiet recently

Back
Top Bottom