The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also funny was the Monreal "He dived action with the ref" regarding Harry Kane's penalty

kay_the_naked_mole_rat_by_darkheartedpyro-d4cjwr5.jpg

It was "who, who, who let the yids out" being mistaken for monkey chants. Robbie got a lot of abuse when he left the ground, but none of it was racial.

This is the supposed video evidence, judge for yourselves...

You serious? Thats a 'racist' chant? That is clearly who let the yids out. WOW, those gooners are really sore losers. Spurs fan have had years of embarassing result and took it in stride. Suck it up bitches.

So it's official then, we have finished above these cunts from south London, but unlike those down the road that's not the whole point of our season, we are still in the title race and let's crank it up a notch on Friday and get to within 1 point, as how ever nice finishing above woolwich might be, let's face it, it's not to hard as they are just a mid side team now, the real challenge is to finish above the chavs, and while it's still mathematically possible, with Poch and this team I am going to believe!

:tobyarm:

I don't know if anyone already said this but I just noticed that the 2 best players on the pitch yesterday , Wanyama and Jan, were snubbed from Ian Wright combined 11 for Koscielny and Chamberlain.

Poetic justice at its finest and the confirmation that only Alexis (and with a different mentality) would have a chance to play in our team.
I used to think that Sanchez was the one player that I would take from that, but have changed my mind. He's very talented, there's no question about that, but he is a prima donna and not a team player, so wouldn't fit in at all.

I used to think that Sanchez was the one player that I would take from that, but have changed my mind. He's very talented, there's no question about that, but he is a prima donna and not a team player, so wouldn't fit in at all.
The first thing I would do if I had the Woolwich gig would be to sell him. It's what Poch would do. It's what George graham would do. No one is bigger than the club he's poison.

I'll confess to having tears in my eyes after the Kane penalty went in. At that point I knew it was over. Finally. After all those years, finally. And not by a little bit either. By a massive margin. Long may it continue. Felt so good and feel like I can completely be proud of the team / club / Levy.

Brilliant times.

Question for anyone at the game. What the fuck was going on in Block 31 yesterday ? As with the Millwall game it was mental how crowed it was in there yesterday. Way more people than allocated tickets I would say, and some "interesting" characters to boot ! Stewards as ineffective as usual and it was certainly not a nice feeling in there. Unlike Millwall it was mainly a non issue after half time as everyone was settled and moved on at half time but it was seriously overfull in the first half and not good atmosphere wise.

I've heard that someone on the gates has reverted back to the old days of letting people in post kick off for £20 notes on the door, but I can't believe that's true. But something odd is going on. Maybe just everyone was delayed due to those awe inspiring searches ? But I doubt that is the issue. I am all for terracing, and we never sit down, but terracing behavior in the aisles is not ideal and is dangerous I feel. One more match left so maybe it does not matter now, but I remain curious as to what is going on ?

I'll confess to having tears in my eyes after the Kane penalty went in. At that point I knew it was over. Finally. After all those years, finally. And not by a little bit either. By a massive margin. Long may it continue. Felt so good and feel like I can completely be proud of the team / club / Levy.

Brilliant times.

Question for anyone at the game. What the fuck was going on in Block 31 yesterday ? As with the Millwall game it was mental how crowed it was in there yesterday. Way more people than allocated tickets I would say, and some "interesting" characters to boot ! Stewards as ineffective as usual and it was certainly not a nice feeling in there. Unlike Millwall it was mainly a non issue after half time as everyone was settled and moved on at half time but it was seriously overfull in the first half and not good atmosphere wise.

I've heard that someone on the gates has reverted back to the old days of letting people in post kick off for £20 notes on the door, but I can't believe that's true. But something odd is going on. Maybe just everyone was delayed due to those awe inspiring searches ? But I doubt that is the issue. I am all for terracing, and we never sit down, but terracing behavior in the aisles is not ideal and is dangerous I feel. One more match left so maybe it does not matter now, but I remain curious as to what is going on ?
People with tickets in less noisy blocks probably squeeze in there for the atmosphere.

Utd will be a free for all on that basis.....The Shelf will look like it did in the 80s.

Wish I was there, hardly something to complain about
Depends very much on the situation, where and who is involved.

Even some Spurs fans I am not super keen to stand with, especially when they may have paid less than I have, not been there the decades I have and frankly have hygiene issues ( which was the case in the Millwall game ) Christ if that toad stood next to me again especially in the last ever game at United it would be a debate as to if I would be sick over his head due to the smell or if I would just lose it and knock him out and get a life ban ( which clearly would not last long :) )

This was by far the calmest i've ever been during a NLD, a few moments of upcoming stress was about all i had. For the rest of the game we were so dominant and they were so subdued and hopeless. Eriksen, Wanyama and Vertonghen were the stand out performers but all the others were very good too, what a total team performance.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...above-Woolwich-in-the-league#comment-97696817

Gerry Francis and his pigeons; if only I knew how to use that image for my avatar. I'm sure it's easy but I'm not the greatest on the technical side of things. Can't be impossible, someone here used to have DS drawing of Tactics Timmmy.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...above-Woolwich-in-the-league#comment-97696817

Gerry Francis and his pigeons; if only I knew how to use that image for my avatar. I'm sure it's easy but I'm not the greatest on the technical side of things. Can't be impossible, someone here used to have DS drawing of Tactics Timmmy.
A good, if slightly painful comic strip. Can't seem to embed it in here though.

You could probably just print-screen the image, crop and save it to use as your avatar

A good, if slightly painful comic strip. Can't seem to embed it in here though.

You could probably just print-screen the image, crop and save it to use as your avatar
Yeah, I saw it earlier. I was a bit like an excited school boy think it would be gleefully mocking them, I was let down and moved on to my nest read.
:memeokay:

Back
Top Bottom