The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't wait to give these cunts hell whatever the Everton score is.

Sat through them dancing all over our turf when they were made champs. The best thing about that game was nicking a draw with a pen. Well you bunch of self deserving twats, this is gunna be a a cauldron of noise you won't forget!

Please let Rose and Dembele be fit. At full strength we smash the scum to bits. Just don't want any handicaps levelling the playing field.

For the parrot
For moving into our turf
For bribing their way into the league at our expense
For the years of embarrassment in the 90s For judas
For the Pires dive
For lasagne-gate
For dodgy west brom goalkeeping
For 'whose name is Harry kane'
For 'what do you think of Tottenham'
For Poch and his wonderful team
For White Hart Lane
For Ugo
And for our fans who have stuck by the club through thick and thin

PLEASE! Let this be the day it finally happens.

COME ON YOU SPURS. NORTH LONDON IS OURS

Palace result was just what we needed after Chelsea, recharge that confidence?.

If we play to the intensity of a NLD, I feel this will get too much for an Woolwich side that may not want to know, they are doing thier usaul late unbeaten run buy they've not looked convincing . I cant believe they will be able to turn it on aginst us, they are not playing well. If we play to our best and as against Place make no mistakes, there is no reason why we can not get the result . :coys:

For the parrot
For moving into our turf
For the Pires dive
For lasagne-gate
For White Hart Lane
For Ugo

Let it go♥ :dierpochhug:

I'm imagining Everton getting a result in the 2pm game, the bricklayers will erupt, then walking over the Lane, singing, buzzing, believing!

Then we get the result to close the gap and finish above them lot!

Obviously an ideal scenario, but just imagine. All I'm saying is thank the lord it's a bank holiday.
Chelseas football at the moment is out scoring their opponents. They concede regular and that is not PL winning form. Theyve lost the 1 nil result performances. Everton will relish the open game, they will be rested and up for this (no one likes Chelsea). At this stage of ths run in, only wins will do. Everton are more than capable in getting a draw. We are a decent outfit and have beaten all at home. This is the form for me. Both Chelea and Woolwich are in the FAC and this may be troublesome for them?

For the parrot
For moving into our turf
For the Pires dive
For lasagne-gate
For White Hart Lane
For Ugo

And for this cunt - skip to 7:30

Any chance Sanchez can be banned for throwing the game in disrepute?

Embarrassing cunts
Might not need to be if he doesn't recover from his boo boo swollen lip in time.

(Would insert the embarrassing pic he tweeted but can't post pics on the app for some reason?).

I'd feel sick to my stomach if we had players behaving like that.

And for this cunt - skip to 7:30

Actually thought he was pretty level headed to be fair. Unlike some of the other deluded cunts that get on that "show" regularly.

They have a big incentive Sunday. Last NLD and a chance to kill our title hopes. We have it all to lose. We are the better side, that's without question but we have to prove it and ram it home on Sunday!

I don't feel as excited as normal about this game, Woolwich are a laughing stock this season and I'm finding it hard to take them that seriously. I know our players will give a professional performance and will play till the last second and having got through Palace I don't think we're going to feel too nervous and try to force it. Should be pretty routine I think.

Back
Top Bottom