The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch!! I know you read my posts...

If you wanna fire up the boys... show them Monreal celebrating a plucky deflection goal.

Also,
Fuck those awful cunts!!!

Ledley and T.Henry on tv now talking about the game with Souness "reffing".

Opening line from Souness - "So how many are Spurs going to win by?"

Souness then says "which two players at Woolwich get into the Spurs side?" Ledley says "only one, maybe. Sanchez". Henry agrees.

:ledley:

I know it's just Sky's equivalent of click bait but it's great to hear/see after the last few years.

This is huge. Never has a NLD meant as much as it does now to us. Avoid defeat and we finish above them. That's not what we are all obsessed with, but it does add a lovely finish to our incredible season.

Fingers crossed Dembele and Rose are fit.

- Lloris -
- Dier Alderweireld Vertonghen -
- Walker Wanyama Dembele Rose -
- Alli Eriksen -
- Kane -
If not then I think he'll go 4-2-3-1. With Son in for Dier.

Form goes out the window here, so no matter how poor Woolwich have been, they will be well up for this. But it's the last thing they'll want as well.

Eriksen and Alli will be critical in this. If Woolwich play Xhaka and Ramsay as the holding 2 then Alli and Eriksen will have a field day. Wanyama and Dembele will need to be on top of their game. I can imagine they will try and play pace against Davies.. I hope Rose is back.

Prepare yourselves.

No doubt the scum players will come out and say how they want Chelsea to win it and generally trash talk. We must not get sucked into their desperate crap and into a battle of the bridge type game. Need to keep our discipline. They are still capable of pulling out a result if we don't play well. Coys!!

Tonight's result was important for confidence first. We got through a tough match tonight and showed how much we have moved on from last season. There is no doubt that if we are ahead in the NLD we will not give it up as easy as last season. Play our best, no mistakes thsre is no reason why we should not get the result. :coys:

It's my birthday, bank holiday weekend, last ever nld at the lane. Iam going to be a mess. I been going to the lane since 1977. Never have I been so proud of the side than I am of this team.

More importantly I have never been as proud of our supporters than I am now. We have never deserted this club. We have taken all the slings and arrows and thrown it back at their faces. Our fans have been fucking immense and we going to show the world what it means to be a yid.

Last edited:
Lloris
Dier Toby Vert
Walker Wanyama Eriksen Rose
Dele Son
Kane

Davies for Rose if Rose isn't ready. Eriksen looked great coming from deep. I'm actually more confident for this than tonight. They have looked like shit since the beginning of the year and sounds like they were complete garbage tonight but got lucky.

I'm imagining Everton getting a result in the 2pm game, the bricklayers will erupt, then walking over the Lane, singing, buzzing, believing!

Then we get the result to close the gap and finish above them lot!

Obviously an ideal scenario, but just imagine. All I'm saying is thank the lord it's a bank holiday.

Back
Top Bottom