The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was 1-0 to West Ham . I'm sure Google has it if you searched. You played very well.

You're welcome
It's hard to Boleyn Boy to google the score with all those coke bottles in the way
Trashycomputerroom.jpg

Can't bring myself to look at anything football related yet, what a shit day. Come into the forum, see a gobby West Ham fan with the special characteristics required to spend his time on other teams' forums. Log off again
:eriksenserious:

I was upset last night, I am still upset today, but do recognise nothing has been won / lost yet and keeping the faith is very important. We still have 30 points to play for and every reason to be optimistic. I think considering history and likelihood we will lose 3 more games this season ( Liverpool, Chelsea, Stoke ) that leaves us with 21 achievable points....get 15-18 of them and who knows where we will end up, certainly Top 4, I want the league title, but Top 4 is a hell of an achievement also and that over 5th place will be magic.

West Ham next year will not be the same outfit as this year & should return to the relegation battlers status that is their history, I'll love that. Cunts.

I was upset last night, I am still upset today, but do recognise nothing has been won / lost yet and keeping the faith is very important. We still have 30 points to play for and every reason to be optimistic. I think considering history and likelihood we will lose 3 more games this season ( Liverpool, Chelsea, Stoke ) that leaves us with 21 achievable points....get 15-18 of them and who knows where we will end up, certainly Top 4, I want the league title, but Top 4 is a hell of an achievement also and that over 5th place will be magic.

West Ham next year will not be the same outfit as this year & should return to the relegation battlers status that is their history, I'll love that. Cunts.
Mate. We are still in a great position to win the league. I think that the team who finishes above Woolwich wins the title this year. Keep the faith at least until tomorrow afternoon.
& Wham are going back to relegation fodder next term. You are spot on there.

We lost one point on a par performance
Leicester lost 2
Goons lost 3

It was frustrating to be playing them just before goons. If we'd had say Norwich at home next up, I'm sure we'd have started with Dele Alli and maybe Dembele too. That should have been good enough for a pt.

Check out Wet Spams home form, it's good. We knew they'd be up for, and when I saw we had a MF of CE, EL, NC, I thought it would be overrun.

Masses of points still to play for

Mate. We are still in a great position to win the league. I think that the team who finishes above Woolwich wins the title this year. Keep the faith at least until tomorrow afternoon.
& Wham are going back to relegation fodder next term. You are spot on there.

...well Leicester, us, Man City and Man Utd can't all win it!! ...or are you suggesting the Arse are gonna finish 2nd?

Not sure why we're still talking about this game, but for the people above who think West Ham will be relegation zone next year you're either trying to somehow console yourself by slagging them off or a very poor judge of a team.

They're at about the same level we were at last year or the year before and stand a reasonable chance of following our example this season next year. A good side, with one real star player, with good unity and what seems a good manager. Will be looking at top 6 for the next few years I expect, and will be handing out defeats to the likes of the red scum, the blue scum, the manchester teams every now and then.

Which is exactly why people reacting so strongly to this defeat is over the top. I'm pretty sure they've beaten every top team this year (possibly excluding Leicester).

It's a narrow defeat, had Harry taken one of those two late chances we could probably have had a late chance of getting a winner, after which we'd all be auto-fellating about another come back, the stuff of champions etc.

Even though we played poorly we came into the game more as it went along and that shows the talk of 'getting tired at last' is wrong and we can all be optimistic for Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom