The Mighty Spurs Vs. Everton .KO - 5th March 1:30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not so much hidden significance, more blatant tbh.

It's just a poignant sign that they must get along well off the pitch and have quite a close friendship if they're all coming up with little things like that. It suggests more of a bond between the core group (like they have a little club, rather than just being at one).

Unless Poch has thrown in secret handshake drills into training, it's signifying a positive nucleus to the team relationships.

I just think Dele is a bit of a wind up merchant as well - he'll love that a handshake is pissing off opposition fans.

I don't care one bit about the handshakes. They're having a bit of fun, nothing more. And the reaction to it from fans and pundits is about as predictable as when Kane's called a 'tap in merchant', "penalty stat padder' etc. Jealousy.

Also the handshakes pre-dates Son's arrival. Kane and Eriksen did a less intricate one after the 5-3 win over Chelsea.

It's Kane's thing I suspect.

As I keep posting... It's been going on for years.... (See Walker/Livermore vid from 2011 in other threads).

Back
Top Bottom