The Mighty Spurs Vs. Everton .KO - 5th March 1:30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The transfer fee was daylight robbery.
you're not wrong.
He's on the way out if today is anything to go by, maybe finished. Signed at 31 and they extended his contract until 2020. That's planning for the future.
Funes fucking Mori the headless chicken hatchett man who pulls his socks up to his hips gets him out of trouble.

I wasn't there yesterday, out of interest were there many empty seats? I noticed there were quite a few in recent games despite it being very expensive on stubhub.

you're not wrong.
He's on the way out if today is anything to go by, maybe finished. Signed at 31 and they extended his contract until 2020. That's planning for the future.
Funes fucking Mori the headless chicken hatchett man who pulls his socks up to his hips gets him out of trouble.

That Funes Mori is a dirty cunt, he's like a shit martin keown.

I wasn't there yesterday, out of interest were there many empty seats? I noticed there were quite a few in recent games despite it being very expensive on stubhub.

I did get an email saying a lot of people who got tickets in the ballot had withdrawn their application. I assume that was the problem.

1861.jpg

Unfortunately, we've seen in the last few games why Dembele isn't under threat in his position - when he comes off, we leak goals.

Dont really think you can attribute their goals to him going off. Jan fell over for their first and the second came from a set piece (Toby at fault?)..... Would we have scored our 3rd with Dembele on the pitch?

Indeed, and if you want an example of a player carrying a team - look no further than Sanchez.

Kane does not carry our team like Sanchez does with Woolwich. In fact, it often feels like Kane's goals are dependent upon the service that our other players provide him with.

They could be totally screwed. If Wenger stays, half the players apparently want out, if he goes then what? Enrique? Massive change and would it be for the better? 20 years of Wenger – that's a lot to change...

I think Chris made some really sloppy errors today that facilitated a few of their breaks, possibly one led to the counter attack and first goal? Can't remember (been a long day!).

He's certainly wearing Paulinho's shooting boots lately, and has the tackling effect of Casper the Friendly Ghost, but does still spark the midfield.

Unfortunately, we've seen in the last few games why Dembele isn't under threat in his position - when he comes off, we leak goals.

I do sometimes wonder how Dembele would be playing just behind Kane, he has the skill and ball control to make space and get a little pass through, looks wasted at times playing so deep. I've heard him referred to by other players and coaching staff as the most skilful player we have, if this is the case should he not be causing havoc in the penalty box drawing in lots of pens, goals and assists.

CE was off with his shooting again :( and pulled out of a few challenges but he always does, he often runs and shuts down an angle – never at full pace and rarely puts a full challenge in. I think he's scared, maybe he has had a bad injury or that's not part of his game but he needs to put in a full challenge.

That Winks freekick was sublime, it's great seeing him doing more to impress each game. What will he do next?

Dont really think you can attribute their goals to him going off. Jan fell over for their first and the second came from a set piece (Toby at fault?)..... Would we have scored our 3rd with Dembele on the pitch?

Teams seem to find it easier to break through when Dembele is off, which is where I think Dier should replace moose, not Winks (who is better further up the pitch imo)

Just seen the full highlights. Should have been 4 or 5 up. I know we won but it's a but frustrating that we miss easy chances from 5m out all the time
The Kane chance just after he scored would have been one hell of a goal.
The last miss also.
If we would have been clinical -and the ball 3 inches to the right- yesterday it would have been 4-0 at half time.
Oliver was really bad. Surprised to hear Everton fans saying he favoured us when he let Williams off with two to three bad dissents. A yellow card tackle before he actually got a yellow and a possible sending off/ penalty.
Also how Fuckwit Morose didn't end up in the book amazes me.
He's going to hurt someone real soon.

Back
Top Bottom