The Mighty Spurs vs. Chavs FC (Away) :2nd may 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let me guess, they did everything possible to make Sunderland win so their old manager Rafa Benitez who they criticised throughout his tenure, can get relegated?

Wouldn't put it past them. Or it's just normal service resumed and their shit selves lost.
I expect it is the latter

Standard Chelsea not bothered today so got turned over by a team who wanted to win. They are the epitome of unprofessional even with their new manager. That bunch of players are fucking toxic.

Standard Chelsea not bothered today so got turned over by a team who wanted to win. They are the epitome of unprofessional even with their new manager. That bunch of players are fucking toxic.

They lost to Swansea and Sunderland and celebrated a home draw against us, but in fairness it's not as if they've spent much money in the last 10 years.

teh good thing about Chelsea at the moment is that last weeks result didnt actually mean anything in terms of our title chances, but what is more lasting is that they have a completely toxic bunch of players at their club and no matter how good the incoming manager is it will take time - a single season would be a fantastic achievement - to turn them around. It is more likely that their new manager will fail and get sacked than anything else, and they have zero chance of winning the title next season. They are unlikely to even finish top four to be honest.

teh good thing about Chelsea at the moment is that last weeks result didnt actually mean anything in terms of our title chances, but what is more lasting is that they have a completely toxic bunch of players at their club and no matter how good the incoming manager is it will take time - a single season would be a fantastic achievement - to turn them around. It is more likely that their new manager will fail and get sacked than anything else, and they have zero chance of winning the title next season. They are unlikely to even finish top four to be honest.
Best thing Conte can do is clean house. Excellent, even World Class players, but their mentality is fucked and they are completely toxic together.

Speaking of which, is anyone among us still angry that we missed Willian, lol. Eriksen has done twice as much at Spurs.

Best thing Conte can do is clean house. Excellent, even World Class players, but their mentality is fucked and they are completely toxic together.

Speaking of which, is anyone among us still angry that we missed Willian, lol. Eriksen has done twice as much at Spurs.

Willian, like many of their players, has ability. But he acts the cunt. One question I have is how many of them are true cunts and how many are acting like it because that is the type of person they are surrounded with day in day out? Obviously, the majority of their squad are cunts, else it wouldn't have become the overriding characteristic, but I guess one or two players might leave, go elsewhere and become different types of players. Then again, most players who join Chelsea see money as the most important thing and those kinds of players are always going to be toxic. To answer your question though: I don't mind one iota that we didn't sign Willian.

Well, clearly they drew their cup final 2-2 Monday and this was the performance after the Lord Mayor's show.

However, let's reflect today how John Terry must be so very proud, his boyhood club kicking on like they have, he can raise a glass and lift his head.... Ok it's a shame they lost at home to Swansea today but they are in the top 6 and might stay around there, best performance in the Terry generation for them...

Obviously JT's other club are just shit and not much needs to be said aside from they were shit when he chucked it in at the Spammers to go get fondled by Graham Rix and they are shit today despite spending 1 billion pounds, so nothing lost and nothing gained there...Terry leave the club in a worse state than the year he made his debut, what a lovely thing to be able to type.

I expect Terry to be at Upton Park ( or is it the Boylen Groud that's the copy righted name ?) Wednesday night, in full kit when West Spam are crowned "Champions of London", he likes to bath in the glory of others !

Well, clearly they drew their cup final 2-2 Monday and this was the performance after the Lord Mayor's show.

However, let's reflect today how John Terry must be so very proud, his boyhood club kicking on like they have, he can raise a glass and lift his head.... Ok it's a shame they lost at home to Swansea today but they are in the top 6 and might stay around there, best performance in the Terry generation for them...

Obviously JT's other club are just shit and not much needs to be said aside from they were shit when he chucked it in at the Spammers to go get fondled by Graham Rix and they are shit today despite spending 1 billion pounds, so nothing lost and nothing gained there...Terry leave the club in a worse state than the year he made his debut, what a lovely thing to be able to type.

I expect Terry to be at Upton Park ( or is it the Boylen Groud that's the copy righted name ?) Wednesday night, in full kit when West Spam are crowned "Champions of London", he likes to bath in the glory of others !

I only just realised that Terry got sent off today and is likely never to play for Chelsea again....WONDERFUL. It's over. See ya JT Might be nice to play with Fat Wes and Huth next year ? Have a weekly game of "who's the slowest".

Fuck me those fines are insane. I know both teams acted like appalling cunts, but it was due to the atrocious referee who just didn't want to get criticism like Moss did by sending anyone off no matter what anyone did - that's who was responsible for that shower of shit - and who has been rewarded with the CL final.

It was chavs 4th offence and our 3rd hence the higher fines.

I know, but that should raise the question as to why. Maybe this isn't a club problem so much as a refereeing problem.

I agree with you with regards to the Chav match. The ref was a bomb scare and as you said was scared to send anyone off (even book anyone for first 30 mins). The occasion either got to him or was told that we were not to get any decisions.

I've no clue what the other 2 matches we were fined for but from what I read it was since 2014 so 1 per year isn't that bad.

What i'm more confused by is why Chelseas amount is so low. They do the cheater diving, surrounding ref and general Costa fuckery every game. Why have they not been pulled up more??

I agree with you with regards to the Chav match. The ref was a bomb scare and as you said was scared to send anyone off (even book anyone for first 30 mins). The occasion either got to him or was told that we were not to get any decisions.

I've no clue what the other 2 matches we were fined for but from what I read it was since 2014 so 1 per year isn't that bad.

What i'm more confused by is why Chelseas amount is so low. They do the cheater diving, surrounding ref and general Costa fuckery every game. Why have they not been pulled up more??

We got done against West Brom in December. Can't remember the other.

Back
Top Bottom