The mighty Spurs v West Ham. 12.30 K.O - 27th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worryingly we played our first team last night so maybe a few side players Saturday?
I know Ajax is the bigger game but I'd love to beat Spammers to nil obviously!

Team news tomorrow might change things - especially if Lamela and Winks are back.

As others have said Wham less likely to sit back as they want to have a go at us as they think in their deluded way that they are our big rivals.

Need to think about rotating a couple of players from the Brighton game due to tiredness to ensure we have the squad as fresh as possible for the Ajax. Game. But of course need to send out a very good tea m to get 3 points.

I can see :
Jannssen starting in place of Llorente
Dier in place of Wanyama
Maybe Davies for Rose
If fit, Winks starting to give some creativity in cm and relieving pressure on Eriksen
Lamela on bench but on for Moura after 60 mins
Maybe Foyth in for Trippier if Poch thinks the Mancity experiment went well

Last edited:
Controversial, but I kinda like West Ham. They’re not the franchise plastics goons, or the despicable human chavs, they’re just our simple-minded mouth-breathing clown friends who have the time of their lives when we beat them 2-1.

If it wasn’t obvious before they left Upton Park, they are our vanquished foe. They’re what I want the goons and chavs to become. Never knowing each year if they’re going to make some decent progress in the FA Cup or get relegated.

I just cannot take them seriously

Fuck West Ham - cocky cunts all think they're going to do us on Saturday..."expecting at least a draw".

Fucking uppity scummy bitch cunts. I hate the lot of them. Too big for their boots. Shit fans, shit stadium shit owners, shit fucking club. If I could Thanos snap them out of existence, I would, no hesitation.

Break Arnautovic's legs, and batter the cunts 10-0 please.

Wouldn't be averse to their fans getting a physical battering too, tbh.

Fuck West Ham - cocky cunts all think they're going to do us on Saturday..."expecting at least a draw".

Fucking uppity scummy bitch cunts. I hate the lot of them. Too big for their boots. Shit fans, shit stadium shit owners, shit fucking club. If I could Thanos snap them out of existence, I would, no hesitation.

Break Arnautovic's legs, and batter the cunts 10-0 please.

Wouldn't be averse to their fans getting a physical battering too, tbh.

Woah. With language like that you might get reported to the appropriate forum authorities.

Back
Top Bottom