The mighty Spurs v West Ham. 12.30 K.O - 27th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not there on Saturday due to foreseen circumstances (my 59th.....).

But I hope we crush Dale Farm FC in their cup final. Send them back to the Taxpayers stadium with their lucky heather between their legs.

After careful consideration im going 7-1.

But I hope we crush Dale Farm FC in their cup final. Send them back to the Taxpayers stadium with their lucky heather between their legs.

Here’s to you Nutty and a very happy birthday!

Although kinda negative scoreline. Nobody is scoring against us at home... ever!

Dier in for Wanyama in this one if fit. Wanyama works hard but West Ham will have much more of an attacking mindset than Brighton. And I don't think Wanyama will be able to keep up for a full 90. Better to start with Dier on the pitch and then bringing in Victor in the second half to strengthen the midfield.

Happy Birthday mate.

All about the birthdays this weekend.

My non league team has its final game of the season at Tring on Saturday so I have given my tickets to my sister and nephew for her birthday present. She can’t wait to go there.

Nephew hasn’t seen us lose this season in all comps, often gets to see some proper beatings too, so as he’s my lucky charm I’m going 4-0Spurs.

COYS

I think this game would be 'easier' in many regards as the Hammers will come at us and at least attempt to cross the half-way line as opposed to having 11 defenders in their box for 90 mins

2:0 win

Cup final day for West Ham. The only match they'll show up for.

It'll easier than playing against a wall of defenders, but West Ham will still make it difficult, they have players capable of hurting teams.

Lloris
Trippier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Winks* - Dier
Lucas - Dele - Eriksen
Son​

Never a easy fixture this one, they have a habit of raising there game against us, Sissoko will be a big miss as well, I wouldn’t be opposed to starting son and Jansen I’m this, give Lucas some rest before Ajax and Llorente always seems to be better as a sub.
Going to be a tough selection for poch with one eye on Tuesday!

Gazzaniga
Foyth - Davies - Vertonghen - Alderweireld
Eriksen - Dier - Dele - Lucas
Son

Score early. Sub: Eriksen for Skips, Dele for Rose, Lucas for Llorente
3:0

Happy birthday mate, have a good weekend. Hope we give you something to shout about.

7-1 it is then, Janssen Hatrick with Trippier scoring putting it in our net to avoid the spammers having the glory of being the first team to score against us. :levylol:

If these cunts ruin your birthday then I will stain their carpet in your honour the first opportunity I get.

Think we'll be alright for this. They'll at least turn up, and Moura / Son / Dele will have far more space.

We're so much better than this lot.

3-0.

This will be a completely different game to Brighton, this lot will want to come out and win the game so they will leave us plenty of space.

They are shit so if we play properly we should win, but tiredness is a big worry. Aside from Dier and Davies we don't really have anyone who can bring any freshness to the starting XI, it would be massive if we could have Lamela and Winks available from the bench.

In fairness they were unlucky not to get something against Man U.

But we should be able to pick them off.

Lloris
KWP Alde Jan Davies
Wanyama Dier
Lucas Dele Eriksen
Son

Full strength for this. Pick up 3 points.

Full strength for Ajax, then rotate for Bournemouth

Back
Top Bottom