The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The radio is great a the moment, Jose and Klopp swapping insults. Joes is a fraud, bad loser and hasn't got a clue.
Klopp has genuine passion for football. great stuff.
Klopp is just as big a cock as Mourinho.

Over on Bluemoon the City fans are bringing up the fact they beat us 3-4 from 3-0 down twelve years ago as evidence they can beat us next week. Clutching at straws much?

Sadly for them, the days of mental frailty, woeful defending, and overrated players like Helda Postiga are a thing of the past. Same can't be said about them on today's viewing.

After us, City are probably my favourite of the top four. I really don't have any hate for them like the other four teams. The true fans there have experienced the same kind of drivel we had to put up with for years, so I respect them a little more. But still, I really can't wait to play this game and put them to the sword. I imagine most of their fans actually realise that is what is coming.

Over on Bluemoon the City fans are bringing up the fact they beat us 3-4 from 3-0 down twelve years ago as evidence they can beat us next week. Clutching at straws much?

Sadly for them, the days of mental frailty, woeful defending, and overrated players like Helda Postiga are a thing of the past. Same can't be said about them on today's viewing.

After us, City are probably my favourite of the top four. I really don't have any hate for them like the other four teams. The true fans there have experienced the same kind of drivel we had to put up with for years, so I respect them a little more. But still, I really can't wait to play this game and put them to the sword. I imagine most of their fans actually realise that is what is coming.

City are a completely vanilla team for me. Their success is irrelevant as they're just a middle eastern piggy bank

I was at that game. They had about 200 fans there at the end. The way they go on they had 35,000.

What a beautiful Match of the Day. My only worry is that they will not be up for such a thorough spanking next weekend.

2a76781.jpg

we should probably return to back a 4 for this game. My thinking is that Vertonghen will be out and then we have to put in Wimmer/ Davies out of the blue into a 3-5-2 formation and the last two times they have been brought out from the cold they made errors leading to us conceding. Guys like Sane and Sterling will have more joy exploiting a back 3 than than west brom.

--------------Kane-----------
Eriksen-Dembele--Ali
-----Wanyama-Dier----------
Rose-Wim-Ald-----Walker
---------Lloris------------------

I am looking at City's squad and this is really a game where work ethic will beat them if anything. Toure, Sagna,Silva,clichy..ect are not the same players there were 5 years ago.They will be eaten alive by our midfield if they don't turn up.But sterling, Ageuro ect still can score goals out of nothing.. With out attacking players in form, it's not the type of game i'd enjoy us dropping points to

Been looking at the goals that Everton scored. Although well played, at least three of the goals they scored should have been avoided by a team of City's quality. They hit back against Spam in the Cup and will be eager to do it again - but if they give us the space they did to the Toffees we will get loads of chances.

Also, the right thing would to sit deeper, but Pep will want to play us off the park. Think that could work in our favour. Will be a cracker of a game...

Back
Top Bottom