The Line

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Randomitable

Formerly Reptile_16
(Now the NLD is done) it is time.

VglXTxP.jpg

Last edited:
What we talking here-The Line? Central line; Jonny cash Walk the Line; Police line up; Line your pockets; White line; A retail line; Halfway line; Line dancing; Straight Lines; End of line; Airline; Gasoline..etc you get the picture.

?

Three questions brought up by this table:
If Sunderland, Norwich and Newcastle get no other points other than drawing each other can Villa get to 27? I don't think so.
Second more related to us where will the line be assuming the goal is Champions League? I can see Wet Spam getting to 65 and I really don't know what to think of United.
Third where is the Champion's line right now? I can see Leicester getting six more wins and maybe a draw which would give them 79 which I don't think we catch. I can also see them losing Mahrez, who looks more tired than any of our guys and going to shit and only getting ten or twelve more points.

Back
Top Bottom