The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

420-DD906-EA81-4606-93-E4-C93006-DFB8-F0.png

Found Poch’s love child LOL.

Wonder if anyone went to the football with someone they shouldn’t have done :troll:
Old bill have been secretly filming you for years at the lane and around it mate...theres more cctv on the high road from lordship lane to fore st on match day than Oxford st.
Then you have our lovely resident f.l.o (football liason officer) and his mates with there hand helds!..smile for the camera.

Lol..... What with the ticketing info couldn't the club do this thenselves with relative ease?

Easily amused some peeps eh? :vert:

That's fucking scary, i'm not a fan of how much our privacy is being eroded day after day millions of photos of us being taken every waking minute we go outside.
Time to get used to it because it's only going to get worse. Heck, I'll be happy if our privacy is only invaded if we go outside. I don't think we're far away from tiny insect-sized drones that anybody can pretty easily buy, fly into your home and film you without you noticing. Obviously most likely to be used against politicians or celebrities but still.

Back
Top Bottom