The Finale - Auction

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd just love to buy all of that.

Very interesting to see how much different players shirts go for. Key indicator of a players marketability!

....and whether they played or not!
Yep true.
Currently

Dele Alli £2300
Harry Kane £2100
Toby £1000
Eriksen £770
Corner Flag £620
Dier £510
Dembele £507
Victor £505
Jan £480
Hugo £412
Son £410

But that is changing by the minute. If I was Hugo I'd be putting some bids in on my own shirt!

Why dont they ever do lowest unique bidder for things now and again?

Would be nice. I think i have tried to get something in pretty much every auction they have ever done. Got nothing.
Usually set a limit of £500 for whatever item i am interested in (obviously not Kane or Alli etc) & have never got close.

Would love a corner flag!

...But that kind of 'collectables mania' doesn't compute with me.

EDIT: I hope all this dosh is going to charity.

would have quite liked one of the lamp post banners but they are already past £200! I see Deles' shirt is up to £3200. The charity to benefit is TTT = Tottenham tribute trust - a trust for ex players so quite a worthy cause. Though "the charity to benefit" line gives no indication of what percentage goes to the trust!

I realise that bids can and will change over the coming days, but its surprising to me that Dele's shirt is going for the same as Kane's at this point. Even more considering Kane scored the last Spurs goal at the lane!

Like someone says above though, all of that would be cool to own.

Back
Top Bottom