The FA Cup 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Palace are more than decent and did to City what we will need to do to probably win the league cup.

And what we have not looked like doing in the last 2 seasons.

God forbid that we ever start assuming the role of complacency.

Strewth.

Don’t worry mate, it doesn’t matter what we think - we’re not playing. Trust the management team.

Palace are away at Southampton a few days after they play us in the cup so I'd be amazed if they went full strength especially as they may be only 3 points from safety going into that one.

Here was the team they played at the weekend:

Nazi
Ward - Kelly - Dann - Souare
Meyer - Riedweld - Schlupp
Townsend - Sorloth - Zaha
Pretty shitty.
Not that familiar with Palaces squad. Who is this keeper lol

Good draw????

Only with 4 teams remaining and 2 being Woolwich and United.

Just my opinion. Personally enjoy watching us play against good sides rather than league 2 sides.

Gives me something to get up for a bit as a fan and it’s even better if it’s a game we should win. Which this is.

Palace are more than decent and did to City what we will need to do to probably win the league cup.

And what we have not looked like doing in the last 2 seasons.

God forbid that we ever start assuming the role of complacency.

Strewth.
I agree don’t be complacent we need to turn up both players and fans. I just saw us dodge ManU and them lot down the road surely Palace is a less formidable proposition

Got nervous when I saw the four teams left. We really lucked out there.
It's funny how life works out...... At the beginning of the draw Palace were probably not really what we wanted...... But by the time we were in the last 4 balls I think everyone was praying for Palace!!!

We were due for a Premier League side - our draws have been very lucky two straight years. But a London side in relegation fight? Could have been worse.

Back
Top Bottom