The FA Cup 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi guys, Tranmere fan here (son is Tranmere/Spurs fan especially Harry Kane). Just to let you know we dont have a clubhouse as such but rather a “fanzone” -basically a tent in the car park. Serves a whole range of interesting beers rather than the usual rubbish. I can recommend the gamma ray beer- around 6% and £3.50 a pint. Away fans are always welcome, we even let Wrexham in - there is usually a massive police presence for them so cant see why you wont be allowed. Also has post match live music for those that are staying. Not tried food in there but usually has stuff like curry and rice etc for £3. Give me a shout if any questions. Looking forward to it.

Welcome. Lovely couple of goals your fella scored the other night.

Just have to say, that now we are not meeting Southport, you are missing out on meeting my cousin. Tattoos galore, and beer swilling, she was looking forward to it.

So, with results looking as they are, who do people want in the next round? I’m still hoping for Brentford away: London, terrace, old ground that will soon be gone. Failing that, a local-ish away match e.g. Watford, Barnet, Brighton or QPR away. Saturday evening please.

I expect City or Liverpool on a Monday night.

:wansum:

So, with results looking as they are, who do people want in the next round? I’m still hoping for Brentford away: London, terrace, old ground that will soon be gone. Failing that, a local-ish away match e.g. Watford, Barnet, Brighton or QPR away. Saturday evening please.

I expect City or Liverpool on a Monday night.

:wansum:
Last season we had some great draws.
QPR or Brentford, agree.

Last season we had some great draws.
QPR or Brentford, agree.
The only issue with those two is that we’d get a relatively small allocation. Sheff Wed could be good for an old school ground that we haven’t seen in a while. Sheffield is a great place to drink too.

The Emirates FA Cup fourth round draw will take place at Molineux on Monday 7 January, after Wolverhampton Wanderers’ third round tie against Liverpool. The draw will be live on BBC One and will be conducted by former Wolves duo Carl Ikeme and Robbie Keane.

The fourth round is scheduled to take place between Friday 25 January and Monday 28 January.

//

Ball numbers:

1 BOLTON WANDERERS
2 MILLWALL
3 GILLINGHAM
4 BRENTFORD
5 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY OR LUTON TOWN
6 MANCHESTER UNITED
7 EVERTON
8 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
9 DONCASTER ROVERS
10 NEWCASTLE UNITED OR BLACKBURN ROVERS
11 CHELSEA
12 CRYSTAL PALACE
13 DERBY COUNTY OR SOUTHAMPTON
14 ACCRINGTON STANLEY
15 BRISTOL CITY
16 NEWPORT COUNTY OR LEICESTER CITY
17 OLDHAM ATHLETIC
18 SHREWSBURY TOWN OR STOKE CITY
19 Woolwich
20 MANCHESTER CITY
21 BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION
22 WEST HAM UNITED
23 WATFORD
24 BURNLEY
25 QUEENS PARK RANGERS
26 BARNET
27 PORTSMOUTH
28 AFC WIMBLEDON
29 WEST BROMWICH ALBION
30 MIDDLESBROUGH
31 WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS OR LIVERPOOL
32 SWANSEA CITY

The Emirates FA Cup fourth round draw will take place at Molineux on Monday 7 January, after Wolverhampton Wanderers’ third round tie against Liverpool. The draw will be live on BBC One and will be conducted by former Wolves duo Carl Ikeme and Robbie Keane.

The fourth round is scheduled to take place between Friday 25 January and Monday 28 January.

//

Ball numbers:

1 BOLTON WANDERERS
2 MILLWALL
3 GILLINGHAM
4 BRENTFORD
5 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY OR LUTON TOWN
6 MANCHESTER UNITED
7 EVERTON
8 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
9 DONCASTER ROVERS
10 NEWCASTLE UNITED OR BLACKBURN ROVERS
11 CHELSEA
12 CRYSTAL PALACE
13 DERBY COUNTY OR SOUTHAMPTON
14 ACCRINGTON STANLEY
15 BRISTOL CITY
16 NEWPORT COUNTY OR LEICESTER CITY
17 OLDHAM ATHLETIC
18 SHREWSBURY TOWN OR STOKE CITY
19 Woolwich
20 MANCHESTER CITY
21 BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION
22 WEST HAM UNITED
23 WATFORD
24 BURNLEY
25 QUEENS PARK RANGERS
26 BARNET
27 PORTSMOUTH
28 AFC WIMBLEDON
29 WEST BROMWICH ALBION
30 MIDDLESBROUGH
31 WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS OR LIVERPOOL
32 SWANSEA CITY

Accrington Stanley v Tottenham Hotspur - that would be special.

and we will have to suffer that wanker 'chappers' while he asks inane questions to fat geek fans in jesters hats and ill fitting replica shirts. Then the inevitable ooohs when a munich or woolwich tie gets called. For me i'd like Blackburn, Bolton or Sheff Weds away for a large allocation. Definitely no one at 'home' but my suspicion is we will get Westfield FC at the dust bowl. How tedious.

Back
Top Bottom