the EVERTON AWAY match thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NFI in Porto mate, none whatsoever. I'm judging him on his performance at Spurs. What even is our style of play any more? We are heartless and directionless.

Fair enough, you don't need an interest in porto, but Levy didn't appoint him off the back off his performances at Spurs did he. You asked me why he should have got the job.... I'm asking you what YOU would have done differently, and WHO you want instead?

And lets be real..........Adebayor in the CAM role. not working either.

Would probably like to see Dembele there........

Parker back in the mix moving Dembele up might just be the answer.

Adebayor moves up and we can go w/ the hot striker .........Ade or Defoe.

Would probably like to see Dembele there........

Parker back in the mix moving Dembele up might just be the answer.

Adebayor moves up and we can go w/ the hot striker .........Ade or Defoe.

I agree. And on todays showing it's Adebayor.

I don't know, the guy is class the way he can keep the ball, it's something that is definitely lacking in our midfield at the moment, it was all to clear against Liverpool that we just couldn't steady the game and keep the ball.

Nobody cares if you "show your cards". You have no influence over anyone at the club, or anyone in football really. You're just a guy that still posts on a forum where no one likes you.

And your just some out of town yank, what you going to do? No point me giving a name when a bunch of Internet zoids are just going to say "he's employed elsewhere"

He will be coming free before long, don't worry you'll be the first to know

And your just some out of town yank, what you going to do? No point me giving a name when a bunch of Internet zoids are just going to say "he's employed elsewhere"

He will be coming free before long, don't worry you'll be the first to know

I've said it before and I'll say it again it's Arsene isn't it?
:troll:

Back
Top Bottom