The East End itch Levy can't quite scratch....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TMWNN said:
Although I would agree on one point with Babs, it's just as possible that the NDP's atmosphere could be equally as shit as the scum's due to corporate wankers. But that's the nature of the beast, I actually couldn't care less if we just stayed as we are. What is the point of 'progression' if it means losing the very essence of why you love going to the football in the first place.

You can take all your success, asian fans and brand identity, and stick it right up your cunt. For me, none of it would mean anything outside Tottenham.

Totally agree

lol, you missed out posting a cartoon character to substantiate your 'merking' and truely become a legend in your own living room. :spacker:

jeez what is this a double retard alliance, the first step is acceptance lads, the second is a teabagging.

35251333-deal-with-it-.gif

and you should be keeping a low profile Tircky, before you give the game away about what a complete spunk trumpet you are.

spooky said:
Babs, give it up. You've been trounced.
Don't encourage him, Spooks, just let this thread die, then he can go back to talking about me with his chums on a forum I haven't posted on in nearly a year.

We're not going to stratford, people still are conflicted between buying into success at all costs vs keeping values. End of (for now).

Time for a thread lock down I feel.

We should have got you on the pod to argue your case. Then we could have jumped you and killed you. Then searched for a shallow grave. Would have made pretty good listening.

yes like you did with the JJ piece ......... "Pete wins...again"

And I've met all of you........you only smell strong...especially Flavell.

Last night I read this entire thread and wrote a beautiful crymax inducing essay regarding "what is Tottenham"? When I clicked submit I realized that I had never logged in and lost the entire post. Today I had every intention of recreating my statement, but I find this nonsense instead.

Bottom line -- progress for THFC does not lie in a stadium that is anathema to everything that is Spurs. Tottenham's identity is the draw. The progress you seek is already occurring. Glory must be earned it cannot be purchased. Tottenham Hotspur is modern football counter-culture. The fans love the club with the tribal passion of pure sport and are part of a much larger Spurs community. No one supports Tottenham for an opportunistic chance to win hollow championships.

..."even failure will have it an echo of Glory". Exactly that. Success is fleeting, but the STORY...now that's the stuff of legends. I follow this club from 5000 miles away because of what it represents. Please don't change a thing.

WilsonJet said:
Last night I read this entire thread and wrote a beautiful crymax inducing essay regarding "what is Tottenham"? When I clicked submit I realized that I had never logged in and lost the entire post. Today I had every intention of recreating my statement, but I find this nonsense instead.

Bottom line -- progress for THFC does not lie in a stadium that is anathema to everything that is Spurs. Tottenham's identity is the draw. The progress you seek is already occurring. Glory must be earned it cannot be purchased. Tottenham Hotspur is modern football counter-culture. The fans love the club with the tribal passion of pure sport and are part of a much larger Spurs community. No one supports Tottenham for an opportunistic chance to win hollow championships.

..."even failure will have it an echo of Glory". Exactly that. Success is fleeting, but the STORY...now that's the stuff of legends. I follow this club from 5000 miles away because of what it represents. Please don't change a thing.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voxsYeig41w[/youtube]

makes me think of this reading that.

WilsonJet said:

Imma crymax :wub:

Babs said:
yes like you did with the JJ piece ......... "Pete wins...again"

And I've met all of you........you only smell strong...especially Flavell.

If you listen back I think that was sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom