The Double Whammy.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

-

390575_10150423280868505_351687753504_8737837_599101034_n.jpg

Harry and Scott on their respective Barclays awards. Scott: "I’m delighted. It's a highly-regarded award. I’m really pleased to be selected and things have gone well over the last few months, long may it continue." Harry: "The players have done the business on the pitch, they've been fantastic. My coaches have also been superb and it's a team effort, I'm just part of that team."

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new...m_campaign=harry-scott-barclays-awards-021211

YID ARMY

I'd be interested to know how many times Arry has won that while at Spurs, a cursory Google search doesn't surrender the knowledge.

He has won it three times with Spurs, twice this season (September and November) and the other occasion was August 2009. He also won manager of the season in 2009-10.

Harry Redknapp has won it a total of 8 times, across 4 clubs.
In comparison, Spurs managers in total have only won it 6 times; Glenn Hoddle twice (October 2001 and August 2002), Martin Jol once (December 2004) and Harry's 3 times

The most any manager has won it is, of course, Fergie on 26. Wenger follows on 11, then Redknapp and Moyes are tied on 8.

Back
Top Bottom