The Club and its unofficial PR team

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It has come to my attention over the last couple of days that certain high ranking club officials have been in contact with "prolific online Spurs fans" to keep them up to speed with goings on "behind the scenes."

Seems like there is a PR drive going on within the club about matters that cannot be discussed on the clubs official feed.

Seems like odd timing in light of the good results that something like this is needed and odd that club officials are ringing interested parties personally to spread the good word.

I'm all up for communication with the fans and the club but it seems an odd way to do it.

Expect the THST twitter to be buzzing in the coming days.

jamie-foxx.gif

I miss the old days when all the club needed to do to placate the weekend masses was serve cream cheese bagels and post a letter from Levy on the website.

Little do they know how little I know about the little they know. If only I knew what the little that they know, I'd know a little. I'll have to keep my little ears open you know.

Back
Top Bottom