The Blame Game.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's to blame for our alarming decline

• All on Poch

• All on Levy (enic)

• Mostly Poch with a bit of Levy

• Mostly Levy with a bit of Poch

• 50 / 50. they're a pair of c*unts

• Non of the above. It's all on the players

• Everyone from Joe Lewis to the tea Lady

• Shit happens, roundabouts etc

• @Danny Blanchflowers option below

• The referee in Madrid

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is no option for 'our economic status' as the main reason. No club keeps overachieving forever. If your wage bill is 100m less than your rivals then sooner or later you'll be worse than them
But if your wage bill is 100m lower than your rival, but your profit margin is 100m higher, then surely questions should be asked of the owners objectives?

But if your wage bill is 100m lower than your rival, but your profit margin is 100m higher, then surely questions should be asked of the owners objectives?

If spurs could easily raise the wage bill then yes that would be a legitimate criticism. I just don't know enough to know whether that is true or not. We have a billion pound stadium to pay off, and until very recently had significantly lower revenue than our rivals which of course will mean less spending.

I've finally just realised what I did.

:memeokay:
No bother, made me smile and reminded me of a joke. New teacher being introduced to her class by the headmaster. Her name was Miss Franny. All the way down the corridor the headmaster was muttering to himself "Fanny with an 'R', Fanny with an 'R'". They reach the classroom and the headmaster walks in and says "Children, this is your new teacher, Miss Crunt"

Question please... what is a c*unt :thumbdown:

Have a look at the home support tonight on motd at the Emirates

Loads of them

I think it’s John Thomas’ fault but voted 50/50
They’re a pair of cunts

And no I haven’t calmed down yet but I haven’t flounced or worse announced that I’m flouncing like certain drama queens do!!!

Have a look at the home support tonight on motd at the Emirates

Loads of them

I think it’s John Thomas’ fault but voted 50/50
They’re a pair of cunts

And no I haven’t calmed down yet but I haven’t flounced or worse announced that I’m flouncing like certain drama queens do!!!
Totally agree my friend they are utter c*nts... I was asking what a c*unt was :roflmao: :roflmao:

I hate c*unts who put asterisks or stars in their posts. Bloody hell, you’ve made the suggestion and everyone knows what you mean. Just take ownership of the fu****g word ffs. Fuc***g w******s.

Harrum*h.

I blame the cunt of a ref who gave the victims a penalty in Madrid. Like fucking bollocks. We still haven’t recovered. I haven’t fucking recovered. I HAVEN’T FUCKING RECOVERED!

Back
Top Bottom